Chapter 38: Ocean Eyes

You woke up in a cage hanging over the palace.  "Wha?" you asked groggily.  Next to you was Ahsoka, in a meditative posistion.  "The Queen has promised once the other Jedi is tamed, you will be mine, little skugs."  You looked up to see the Zygerrian slaver from earlier.

With the wave of her hand, she pushed him off the roof, still not opening her eyes.  "Whoa!" he exclaimed, grabbing onto the ledge.  "You better hope that doesn't happen," she said with a sly smile.  The small victory was short lived, and he began to electrocute Ahsoka again.  You couldn't take much more of her screaming.

  You couldn't take much more of her screaming

He pressed the trigger harder.  By the time he stopped, Ahsoka was barely conscious.  Satisfied, the slaver walked away.  "Ahsoka?" you asked worriedly.  "Yeah?" she responded.

"I'm so sorry I got you into this."

"(y/n), it's not your fault."

"Yes, it is.  I should've fought harder.  Maybe if I did my part better, we wouldn't be in this situation.  I can't stand seeing you hurt anymore Ahsoka," you admitted, caressing her Lekku.  Your face heated up and your heart nearly beat out of its chest.  You knew what you were about to tell her.  It was time.

Ahsoka P.O.V.

"I can't stand seeing you hurt anymore Ahsoka," (y/n) admitted, caressing my Lekku.  Those words meant so much from him.  I loved (y/n), more than anything, but I never told him.  I feared what would happen if I did.  But now, it seemed like none of that mattered.

"Ahsoka... I love you."  I blushed profusely at his words.  They echoed through me.  He leaned closer to me, and I leaned closer to him.  He stared deep into my ocean eyes and I stared into his (e/c) ones, and he kissed me.  I didn't understand. How could something so wrong feel so right?

It felt like we kissed for minutes, hours even, but it was only seconds

It felt like we kissed for minutes, hours even, but it was only seconds.  10 years of secrecy and love spilled out of me.  I didn't want the moment to ever stop.  Being this close made my stomach twist, and my heart race.  "I love you too," I whispered.  The kiss would have lasted longer, but we heard footsteps.

Your P.O.V.

You quickly jumped back, staying on one side of the cage, and Ahsoka staying on the other.  When you looked up, you saw good ol' Skywalker.  "Master!  How nice to see you," Ahsoka said unconvincingly.  "Took you long enough," you added in a shaky voice.