Chapter 39: Love

Ahsoka P.O.V.

I walked through the halls of the Jedi Temple when I heard noise coming from the training room.  I went inside to find (y/n) blocking blaster fire from a probe droid, while dueling a training droid.

  I went inside to find (y/n) blocking blaster fire from a probe droid, while dueling a training droid

"Quite a workout routine you got there," I said

"Quite a workout routine you got there," I said.  My voice startled him, causing him to get stunned by the probe droid.  "Hey Soka," he said, deactivating the droids but not bothering to get up.  I blushed slightly when he called me "Soka".  "How is it that you can defend yourself from a lightsaber and a blaster blindfolded, but get scared when I come in."

"I wasn't scared, I was startled!" he defended.  I laughed at his childish antics.  "I see you can handle yourself against a couple of droids, but what about a real force user?" I taunted.  "You mean you want to get pinned to the floor again?"

"If I remember correctly, I pinned you."  He turned red as he remembered me on top of him.  "Fine.  I guess I could take some time out to whoop your ass," he joked as I assumed a stance.

Your P.O.V.

Ahsoka attacked first, attempting a leg sweep.  You flipped over her and swung at her back.  She spun around and blocked with both sabers.  You spun your saber 3 times to gain speed, and caught Ahsoka in a lightsaber lock, which you were winning.

  You spun your saber 3 times to gain speed, and caught Ahsoka in a lightsaber lock, which you were winning

However, Ahsoka used your momentum to flip you over her.  While you were still on the floor, she jumped up and landed at your posistion.  You rolled over to get out of the way and stood back up.  You blocked all of Ahsoka's attacks, which alternated sabers.  You directed them all to the floor, so that she would exert more energy.

Once she was tiring, you flipped her shoto saber out of her hand.  You then went on the offensive, picking up the speed of your attack.  She swung at you once again, but you force pushed her away.  You ran up to her and did a spin attack, to which she blocked from behind.  you caught her wrist.  She dropped her lightsaber and caught it with her other hand, pointing it towards your throat.

"You are beaten," she said with a smirk, picking up her shoto saber and putting the two on her belt

"You are beaten," she said with a smirk, picking up her shoto saber and putting the two on her belt.  You sighed and did the same with yours.  "You win," you admitted.  "Of course I did," she replied boastfully.  "But you were distracted.  It's not as much fun beating you when I don't have your full attention," she added.  You simply nodded in response.

"So what were you thinking about?"

"That kiss," you answered bluntly.  Ahsoka turned red at the mention.  "You know, I meant every word of what I said."

"I know," she admitted, ruffling your hair.  "Soka, stop it!" you whined, making her giggle.  "If any other boy ever called my 'Soka', I'd sock him in the face," she joked.  "But I like it when you call me that."  She smiled and grabbed your hand.

"You two are just adorable," you heard a voice say.  You turned around to see Anakin leaning on a wall.  "Great form by the way Snips, but you left your flank open to attack," he pointed out

  "Great form by the way Snips, but you left your flank open to attack," he pointed out

"You're not going to tell anyone, are you?" Ahsoka asked, worriedly.  "Of course not.  That would be extremely hypocritical of me," he answered.  "What does that mean?" you asked.  "Well I know your secret.  It's about time I told you mine."  You raised an eyebrow.  "Is this about Senator Amidala?" you asked.

Anakin became pale.  Very pale.  "How did you know?!" he exclaimed.  "The way you were flirting with the Queen last week, I knew you you must have had some experience with women," you explained.  "Still, it's pretty obvious.  I'm surprised the council hasn't found out already," Ahsoka added with a grin.

"I guess I'd better improve at keeping secrets," he sighed.  Suddenly, Obi-Wan rushed into the room.  "I've been looking everywhere for you three!" he exclaimed.  "Master, is everything alright?" Anakin asked.

"I don't have all the details... but the Chancellor's life may be in danger.  I'll explain everything I know on the way."  You and Ahsoka looked at each other, then followed Obi-Wan.