A

WARNING: MATURE THEMES ARE INVOLVED IN THIS CHAPTER (sad for you, no smut)

That night rosé didn't sleep, she just couldn't bring herself to close her eyes and trust the world to protect her in her vulnerable state. When the clock hit 6 am, she got out of bed and went through her morning routine, despite her day off she still decided to go to hospital after all she needed answers.

.
.
.
.

Her black heals collided with the white tilled floor with each step that she took, she was determinant to get all the puzzle pieces together and get all the answers to her questions. From the corner of her eye she saw Jungkook talking to Lisa while smiling just like he used to when he was with her. Rose scoffed..., "maybe now he wants to get in her pants." He didn't notice her and for that she was really thankful. She wanted to keep her distance from him for as long as she could.

"Oh my Dr. Rosé isn't it your day off?" Ask the nurse at the reception. Rosé turned to the older woman and smiled, "I decided to do overtime. Oh and miss Choi can you please bring Mr Park to therapy room?"

.
.
.
.

"AHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!"  Rosé could feel herself shiver by his crazed laugh as he stared at the tablet screen.
"Wow, never thought I'll be this famous! So that's what going around huh?" He wiped the tears from his eyes....Rosé noticed his gaze fixed on a picture of his victim. He touched her picture with trembling hands. 

"So, suga wasn't the bad guy at all huh?" Rose questioned. "You think so?" Jimin  gave a side smirk. "She was going to marry him, and you killed her.

"You" rose pointed at him "being a good guy? It's only possible in your stories, right?"  Her voice was monotone  despite of the rage that she was feeling. He stared at her in amusement.

"Well doctor, the story I told you wasn't a lie tho..... at least not completely. Sure I switched up some roles and memories but that's it"

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"Her childhood friend wasn't suga, it was me." Seeing the shock on her face his smile widened. "When she left town, I followed her. I searched for her for months in that big city, until I finally found her, I tried to talk to her, she wasn't ready to listen to what I had to say so surely things were bond to get rough," he laughed "I just needed to see if she was real and not just a figment of my imagination after all I missed her, I should've controlled myself back than, instead I scared her away.

Few months later I saw her again, my love was holding someone else's hand, I was devastated. The love I thought will last forever, the one I was holding on to since childhood was gone. How could she do that to me? I was furious.

I would follow her around and ask her to break up with him and come back to me but she wouldn't listen and that fucking bastard would always ended up meddling in our affair.... Oh the day he saw me kissing her is still fresh in my mind, the anger, disappointment and frustration on his face on not being able to "protect"her from me.....me? Her first love? Still amuses me to this day.

That day he hit me, and I let him, because I had a bigger plan in mind.
I blackmailed jisoo to break things off with him, or else I'll put charges on her dear boyfriend and my babe didn't agreed, you see she was just that stupid heh.... she could've taken the easy way out and we'd be living happily together but nope, but than again my babe liked things rough.

So I kidnapped her. At first she resisted me with all her might than slowly after few months she began to give in to me. Whenever we'd get intimate, she'd tell me a story about that guy who she was suppose to marry...., maybe it was her coping mechanism to escape the reality so even if my blood boiled I'd listen in hopes that someday she'll forget about him. But she didn't.

After six months of staying together, she decided to run away, I told you about that part haven't I?" His eyes met hears, the smile on his face widened once he noticed the terrified expression on her face.

"You are a sick bastard"

"So I've heard."

______________________________________

A/N

GOOD NEWS! I'm not dead.....yet. Hope you guys are a little happy to see me again....who am I kidding lol

Sorry to disappoint y'all who believed that jimin was a good guy.