L

Rose shifted uncomfortably in her seat, she adjusted her glasses again for the nth time, it had been almost ten minutes since the start of their weekly appointment and non of them had uttered a single word, Rose who was a little uncomfortable by her company pretended to write something down on her notepad, whereas Jimin was holding an apple this time as he played with it like some kind of toy.

"Doctor don't you think it's rude to stare?" a sly smile played on his lips taunting the now embarrassed girl. Rose cleared her throat "Mr. Park I'm a doctor it's my duty to examine you" she replied flatly.

Then there was that awkward silence in the room again, the atmosphere as thick and cold as ice. Suddenly she heard his voice.

"Say doctor won't you listen to a story"

He spoke in overly excited tune, sending a chill down her spine but she put on a facade of braveness trying her best to fool him into thinking that he doesn't affect her, that his presence was nothing to her. she was wrong though because he could see right through her...

His smile widened when she agreed. he looked up towards the ceiling as he continued "This is a special story doctor, so let's began ... Shall we."

FLASHBACK

Jimin was sitting on one of the couches of his apartment, switching through channels out of boredom. The weather was nice, he could've gone out with his friends but most of them were busy not to mention that day he was extra lazy.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door.

he went towards the door and opened it only to come face to face with the most beautiful girl he had seen. She had long wavy light brown hair, with big beautiful dark brown eyes complimenting her hair, her skin fair as snow without a hint of flow... Her cherry red lips plum.

He didn't realize it at first but he was definitely checking her out. She noticed his stare on her as a little pink tint appeared on her cheeks...

He was brought back to his senses by an angelic voice

"Eh my name is Kim Jisoo, I'm the new here, our apartments are right next to each other..." She pointed towards the door behind her
" That's my apartment..... I baked these cookies for all of my neighbors, I hope that you'd accept them as a greeting from me" she bowed a little. Making him bow in return as he accepted the small box from her.

"Hey... I'm Jimin. It's nice to meet you, I hope we can be friends" he smiled brightly as he extended his hand for a handshake which she gladly accepts...

"If you need anything just let me know," he said to her

"Sure"

Suddenly rose heard the sound of the alarm indicating that their appointment was over.

"I hope that you could continue your story in the next appointment, Mr Park."