M

Rosè had an appointment with jimin, actually it had been while since she had an appointment with him. Normally she would've been asking him question or listening to his story she was always attentive but now she was just lost in her own thoughts. Recently she just couldn't focus on her job or personal life. Her mind was always thinking about jungkook. She was a little suspicious of him. Deep down she knew that she has to keep her emotions in check and focus on her career, she was a psychiatrist for heaven's sack. She can't let him ruin her.

"You look troubled doc." She was snapped out of her thoughts by his voice.

"Erm,... I-i" she turned away her face to hide her blush, she was embarrassed.

"Is there something going on? You can talk to me.... If you want." He smiled a little as he tilted his head.

"There's nothing to talk about.... Besides if there was I still wouldn't share it with you." She said displeased by his offer, but later on scolded herself for showing emotions infront of a patient.

"Ouch I'm hurt... I thought we were friends." His smile turned in to a smirk.

She sighed thinking that she'll probably regret her next action.
"Do you know a person who goes by the name jungkook?" She asked.

Listening his name Jimin's hand balled into a fist but the smile on his face never wavered.

"He was my friend...." He spoke.

"Was?" She questioned.

"Well when your friend tries to hit on your girl would you still keep him around?"

"I don't understand."

"You don't have to."

Rosé stayed quite for a moment. Deciding to change the topic she asked.
"C-can you tell me about how you're story ended."

.
.
.

Jisoo's hands trembled as she called suga with a heavy heart.

"Hello?"

She heard his voice,
Her heart sank.

She kept reminding herself that she just needs to go back to her hometown, once she was in the safety of her house she'll definitely file a case against suga and jimin won't be able to find her there.... She just has to grab whatever opportunity she can get to get out of here.

"Suga let's return home."

.
.
.
.

Convincing her that she wanted to be with him again was easy, he was just so drown in his ego. After the call ended jisoo locked door of the bathroom and dragged a heavy table infront of the door.... trapping him.

Her bag was  packed, with a beating heart  she left the apartment.

Suga was already waiting for her at the parking lot....

.
.
.

Jimin felt that something was wrong, he turned the door knob but the door didn't open, he knocked the door.

"Jisoo! The door isn't opening, can you open it from the out side!" he shouted but there was no response.

"Jisoo! Can you hear me?"

He tried again.... But still she wasn't answering.

Suddenly the situation dawned on him..... She ran away.

He started to slam his body against the door but it didn't budge. He was almost losing his mind now as grabbed his hair out of frustration, suddenly he remembered something he opened the cabinet and pulled out an iron axe. With its help he destroyed the door.

He searched the entire apartment but jisoo wasn't there. All of her things were gone too.

That's when his phone rang.... It was a call from suga..

______________________________________

A/N

*Author vanishes for another eternity*