Y

Rosé was walking in the hallway, her shoes making a  sound of click clack with each step she took on the white tiled floor, the dimly lit empty hallway with a flickering light gave an impression of a scene from a horror movie. Despite working here as a psychiatrist for over a year she still wasn't used to the creepy hospital environment. She did love her job though, she always wanted to help others after all.

Some patients were not that difficult to handle and would get discharged within a year or so on the other hand some weren't that lucky. Rosé was thankful that she was always given those patients who still had a chance to recover maybe because she was still inexperienced. Thinking about patients her thoughts went back to the new patient she was assigned to, Patient No 47 (Mr. Park), and couldn't help herself but to shudder.

He had killed his lover and got arrested for it, the court decided that he was mentally unstable and thus here he was. Park Jimin that was his full name. He was one of the quiet patients, he never got in trouble and always took his medicine on time though sometimes he would get out of control when he would scream and shout or harm himself such incidents were quite rare. That's why the hospital committee decided to appoint her as his doctor. That was the first time she was given a task to look after a criminal.. to be honest, she was a little scared of him. She still remembered his smirk when he answered her question. "Was he really crazy?" She thought to herself.

She was pulled out of her thoughts when she bumped into someone which turn out to be Jungkook who worked as one of the security guards.
"I'm so sorry" she apologized "I wasn't paying attention to my surrounding" she continued.

"It's okay doc, after all bumping into isn't that bad"  Jungkook said amusingly earning a light punch on the arm by a flustered rose. "Ow doc that hurts, shouldn't you be healing people instead of injuring them? Aish my poor arm" rose only giggled at his childish tactics... "Would a coffee make it better?" She asked teasingly.
"Of course it would but it has to be you sitting in front of me " he winked.
"Hey stop flirting when you're clearly very bad at it" she said as her ears turned red. "Well I gotta start from somewhere" he replied cheetheyy as the both went to the cafeteria together still bickering with each other.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Jimin laid in bed as he stared at the white ceiling, a tear rolled down from his eye. The images of her smile flashed in his mind like a broken record, she was so beautiful, everything about her was perfect, but he ruined her.

Jimin raised his hand as if trying to reach out to her..

"I miss you jisoo"