k

Rosè looked herself in the mirror, her hair were held in place by a beautiful bow, the pink dress with strawberry prints hugged her fram perfectly. She had applied a little makeup on her face just to give herself a youthful look. It had been a long time since she dressed up like this, rosè twirled around, content with the way she looked.

She was feeling quite nervous and confused, why she had to meet his friend? Did she know this person? She couldn't tell but the look on jungkook's face as he made that offer was hard to forget, it was like a big deal for him, it was as if he was letting her in on a secret that suppose to be left alone. This made her curious, that's why she agreed.

She picked up her phone to see his message, he had send her an address earlier where she was suppose to meet him. It was quite far from where she lived,not wanting to be late she grabbed her things and headed out of the apartment.

2 hours later

She was standing infront of small cottage, she didn't know what to expect, she knocked the door with her trembling hands before waiting for it to be opened. After a couple of minutes the door opened "hey!" Jungkook smiled at her. "Hi" rosè replied as she gave a fake smile.

"Come on in!" Jungkook stepped aside to let her in 'We just finished preparing food, hope you aren't allergic to anything...., Noona really went overboard with cooking, ya know. She was really excited to have a guest around...." Jungkook continued to talk without even looking at his guest.

"Noona? Was he going to introduce her to his girlfriend?" Her heart sank even just a little. To keep herself at ease Rosè ignored jungkook's babbling as her eyes focused on the interior of this cottage. Everything looked so warm and cozy, it was like a whole lot of effort was put in to making this place feel like home. One thing that rosè found strange was that there were no pictures in the house at all. Sure there were few painting of abstract art but that was it.

She was now in the kitchen, staring at a woman's back who seemed a little to busy to notice her presence."Noona! Look!!" Jungkook exclaimed all of a sudden, startling the short woman who was trying her hardest to get a plate from top shelve.The woman with long black hair turned around with a scowl. "Jungkook how many times do I have to tell you to not scare me like that!!" The woman scolded.

Upon  seeing her face it was as if rosè's heart stopped for a second. "Jisoo" she whispered her name. The girl standing infront of her gave a dazzling smile "that's me! Oh my you must be rosè, right?" The woman moved to her side while pushing jungkook out of the way, linking her arm with hers. "Jungkook has told me so much about you!" Jisoo exclaimed before dragging rosè towards the dinner table. "Please have a seat." Rosé who was shell shocked did what was told. "I'm so glad to finally meet you, never thought that this idiot would get a girlfriend, and a pretty one at that!" Rosè would've blushed if only it wasn't for the fact that she was seeing a suppose to be dead person walking around as if nothing happened.

"Noona! Sh-she's not my girlfriend!" Protested jungkook before sitting down across from rosè as well and that's when they both noticed the tears that slowly slipped from rosè eyes. "Oh my God, you insensitive jerk.... Look what you did!" Jisoo hugged rosè while giving jungkook a death glare. The anger on her face immediately melted away in surprise when she felt rosè arms around her waist in a hug."I'm glad......I'm so glad." Rosè sobbed. Jisoo looked towards jungkook with worry. "Is she okay?" She mouthed.

Jungkook gave a small sad smile before nodding his head. "Yeah, she just missed someone who resembles you"

.
.
.

After crying in jisoo's embrace, rosè along with jungkook went to the backyard to get fresh air on jisoo's suggestion.

"How's she alive?" Rosè sniffed while wiping her tears.