B

Rosé was obviously stressed, her personal as well as professional life were both wrecked. She was still inexperienced in her field and the case she was handling was affecting her own mental health but admitting it would be too much for her.

As far as jungkook goes she has been avoiding him lately, she was uncertain about her feelings for him, now a days he was giving her bad vibes, he was becoming more touchy which she clearly didn't like and his growing friendship with the new nurse wasn't something that she was unaware of.

Thankfully today was weekend and she had a day off, she was determinant to forget all the drama in her life even if just for a day. She made herself some popcorns, sat on the couch and was ready to indulge herself in her favorite TV series when suddenly she heard a loud banging on the door. It was 9 pm, no way it was one of her friends.

Getting up, she grabbed a baseball bat just in case and went to open the door, looking through the peep hole it turned out to be jungkook.

He clearly looked somewhat off? He seemed restless. Despite reading the bad signs she placed the baseball bat at a side and opened the door. And just as the door opened rosé was pushed inside by his larger build.

The door closed with a loud thud and she found herself pinned against the wall with him breathing down her neck.

"I've missed you." He mumbled as he placed kisses down her neck. She felt his hands all over her body.

"I've missed you so much" he whispered again in her ear.

She kept reminding herself that this isn't what she wanted. Just because she let him have his way the first time doesn't mean that he could do that again. So she pushed him but he didn't budge.

"Jungkook stop." She said but he wasn't listening. "I don't want it" she said again to show that she wasn't comfortable but again he seemed to not hear.

Deciding that this was going too far she stomped on his foot and successfully pushed him away before slapping him hard on the face.

"What the fuck jungkook!!!" Rosé yelled. Jungkook who was still holding his cheek looked at her a little surprised. His expressions changing into anger.

"Why the fuck are you avoiding me?!" He yelled back.

"I'm a human jungkook, I need space but I can't because you are always literally breathing down on my neck!"

"Well because it's always me who cares about our relationship and not you, you are always coped up in your office to even care about your boyfriend!"

"I'm not free jungkook, I have a job! I need to look after sick people!! I can't neglect my responsibility like you! And about this relationship... You don't care about me, you just care about yourself and your ego!"

"You know what, lisa is so much better than you, she doesn't treat me like you do!"

Rosé was taken back by this. How could he compare them both and why was he bringing her in their argument?
"THAN GO TO HER!" rose shouted.

"You know what maybe I should." Jungkook gritted his teeth before leaving as he slammed the door shut.

Rosé slid down the door on to the floor and began to cry, their relationship had all the signs of being toxic. This was their first fight and it already seemed as if it was going to be the last. She was angry at herself for getting blinded by her feelings so easily and letting him have his way with her. She was a psychiatrist for fuck sake. She was really ashamed of herself

.
.
.
.
.
.

It was already late at night, rosie couldn't sleep so that's why she decided to surf on internet.. she heard a news that police had shared information about some cases to public and to her interest one of the cases turns out to be jisoo's murder case. Well she didn't know what to expect but at least it would be better than being miserable while thinking about her failing relationship.

After a couple of clicks she was already at the list of cases, searching for the one she was interested in.

Finally she found the link and with shaking hands she clicked on it.

"Jisoo __ A 22 year old girl brutally murdered by her ex boyfriend turned stalker named park jimin.

She was kidnapped before her wedding to Min yoongi.

After kidnapping she remained as his hostage for 6 months and during this time she was assaulted both physically and mentally and at last on march 26, 20xx she was stabbed in the heart by her childhood friend jimin just before her rescue.

She couldn't be rescued but her murderer was captured by the authorities red handed.

The assailant claimed in the court that he killed her because she didn't loved him.

"My love never love me back."

In his trail jimin was found guilty of first degree of murder. He was sentenced to death but later on was send to hospital for his poor mental health.

After the court trail, jisoo's fiance min yoongi who couldn't bear the loss of his fiance and was not satisfied by the punishment committed suicide."

A/N

Happy New Year 💐

The story is going to end soon.

How y'all liked the twist?