L

"Move in with me."

"What?"

" Move in with me jisoo, you spend most of your time here anyway. It'll also save money don't you think." Jimin said casually but deep inside his nerves were wrecked out of nervousness.

"I... I don't t-think that's a good idea." She said with voice filled with uncertainty and a hint of guilt "I as well as you too need our own personal space, right? A-and it's still too soon."

"Yeah...I guess you are right."
.
.
.
.
There was something going on with jisoo for the past few weeks she was being distant and jimin couldn't help but to get suspicious. Maybe he was getting a little tired while waiting for jisoo to return his feelings, after all no matter how patient he was but he was still human and just like other humans he had his limits too.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Rose checked her watch for the 6th time while waiting outside the park jungkook promised to meet at and he was already 15 minutes late. She was going to kill him once he shows up in front of her. She puffed her cheeks.

Suddenly someone held flowers in front of her face, making her jump with sudden surprise.

"Well doc I got you something." Jungkook smiled at her before winking.

Rose could feel her heart thumping in her chest and her cheeks turning scarlet. She took the flowers from his hand and than hit him with them "you almost gave me a heart attack."

Jungkook laughed before grabbing her hand and pulling her with him towards the amusement park.

"Well Rosie brace yourself, you'll be getting a lot of surprises today. "

.
.
.
.
.
.

That night after jisoo's rejection he went on a mid night run to clear his thoughts. He still couldn't comprehend the reason behind her rejection and the sudden change in her behavior.

He was doing everything he could to show her just how much he loved her and cared for her.

"LEAVE ME ALONE! STOP FOLLOWING ME AROUND OR CALLING ME OR TEXTING ME, I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU" he heard a loud voices coming from the parking lot.
"WHY WOULD I? IS IT BECAUSE YOU FOUND HIM? SOONER OR LATER HE'LL GET FED UP WITH YOUR SHIT TOO JUST LIKE I DID!"

Jimim recognized those voices it was jisoo and suga. He rushed towards the parking lot at that moment all he cared about was her safety.

"HE'S NOT A PIECE OF SHIT LIKE YOU, HE WOULD NEVER HURT ME LIKE YOU DID."

" I HURT YOU? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!! YOU WERE THE ONE WHO PROMISED SWEET LIES TO ME!" his voice broke a little " you never cared about me." He cried.

"If I didn't cared about you, I would've reported you to the police to watch you rot in prison."

"You bitch" suga growled, he was going to slap jisoo but jimin caught his hand on time

"That's enough don't you think." Jimin said while staying as calm as possible. Suga roughly removed his wrist from his hold.

"You stay out of our business" he threatened.

"Jisoo's business is my business"

Suga's facial expressioned held amusement in them "is that so"

"Stay away from her, I won't be this polite the next time." Jimin stated.

"We'll see about that." With that suga went away. Once he was out of sight jimin turned towards jisoo who looked shaken up. "Are you okay?' She nodded her head before hugging him as if her life depends on it.

"I love you." That was the first time he heard her say that to him. The feeling of warmth spread inside of him as his hold tightened around her "I love you too."

.
.
.
.

"I like you a lot rose, be my girl."

Rose stood wide eyed as jungkook confessed his feelings to her. It was almost the end of their date, which was filled with good memories, sure rose liked jungkook too but there was still a little doubt in her mind, should she really be dating someone who was somehow related to her patient? Should she really trust him? she just didn't want to get hurt. But the look in his eyes was enough to erase all of her doubts

"Ok"