28

"Where could she have been?"

Jungkook mumbled under his breath before rubbing his hands together to add some warmth into them. He was harsh on her. He knew that well enough but after what everything that has happened, he couldn't afford to put her in danger. Her being alive was  beyond a miracle and now that Jimin was on loose, he didn't want her to get  in danger.

Staying alive was more important than any job.

"Jisoo!" He called out in hopes of finding her. The night was cold so there was barley anyone outside. It was dangerous for jisoo to be out this late. Jungkook made a mental note to make rose talk jisoo into never leaving home at night ever again.

Even if she was mad, staying out wasn't an option, she was always obedient and never did anything that would tick him off. He wondered what changed while he was away

"Jisoo!" He called again. With each tick of the clock, Jungkook was getting more worked up. There were so many scenarios going on inside his head and none ended well. The possibility of something bad happening was eating away his heart. He didn't know what he'll do if something happened to her.

.
.
.

"This won't do, it's cold here. Let me get some coffee for us hmm?"Jimin asked jisoo who was still clinging to him. "Do you really have to?" She pouted causing him to kiss her lips again with a small smile.

"Wait for me."

Jisoo watched his retreating form with dismay. She didn't want him to go even for a second. Jisoo didn't realize how cold it actually was outside until he was completely out of her sight. She could feel the tears threatening to fall again

"Jisoo!"

Her eyes widened when she recognized the voice that was calling out her name. She wanted to run away. She was still mad and disappointed about what happened earlier. She stood up, ready to leave but Jungkook found her.

"There you are!" He held her in a bone crushing hug. Jisoo stayed still.

He pulled away before kissing her forehead.

"I hurt you, I know and I'm sorry noona, but trust me I meant well." He apologized. "Please come back home even if not for me, come back for rose."

Jisoo slowly nodded her head and they both started to walk away.

Jimin watched the exchange from afar, with a phone in one hand and a cup of coffee in another.  There was a second cup of coffee spilled on the ground near his feet.

.
.
.

Rose was worried sick, she felt as if Jungkook's behavior was obnoxious, he can't control a living human being. And besides what right he has on her? Jisoo wasn't his biological sister. His behavior around jisoo was something that rose just didn't understand.

Jisoo, that poor girl has already been through so much, in rosé's opinion she deserved this new life.

Deep in thought she almost fell out of her chair once she heard the door unlock, rushing to the entrance, she almost pounced on jisoo.

She was relieved to see her, watching jisoo was something that somehow just  always melts her heart. 

She didn't know for how long she was hugging jisoo, it wasn't until Jungkook cleared her throat that she realized how she was still clinging to Jisoo.

"Thank goodness you are alright." Rose exclaimed before slowly letting go.

"I found her, don't I get a reward?" Jungkook wiggled his eyebrows but was shunned away by her.

"Tonight you are going to sleep on the couch, jisoo unnie will be with me." She spoke sternly. Jungkook pouted "guess I deserve it."

.
.
.

That night rose and jisoo talked about everything that has happened in the last few months.

"Jungkook really loves you " jisoo smiled softly, her words made rose blush as she played with her wedding ring. Of course her husband could be a dumbass at times but he was just so sweet to her. He was just so perfect that she always felt blessed to be with him.

"Jisoo unnie, can I tell you something." Rose bushed even brighter before cuddling closer to jisoo.

Jisoo got closer and whispered "yeah?"

"I might be pregnant." Rose hid her face in between her hands. Jisoo squealed before pulling her closer.

"Oh my goodness! That's great!" Jisoo said happily.

"Rose can I tell you something too?"this time it was jisoo who was blushing.

"Yes!!" Rose spoke excitedly.

"I am seeing someone."

A/N

I'm thinking of starting another book,drop a pairing