N

After that incident things  between the two started to get normal, jimin was content with how smooth the things had become between the two even though they were still not dating but having her company in his life was enough.

Jisoo started to trust him more, she always told him that his presence gave her warmth and that she was thankful to him for always making her happy.

Everything was going great, they were really getting comfortable with each other, it's seemed as if jisoo was getting over her heartache just like jimin who was overcoming his insecurities.

Slowly but surely they were getting closer, with a light touch here, a loving stare there and the blush that would dust their cheeks afterwards, everyone who would watch them could say that they were in love or will definitely get there.

But their slow progress went downhill when  one rainy night jisoo knocked on his door.

He opened it to reveal jisoo who was soaked in rain from head to toe, her hair were a mess, her mascara was ruined, her lipstick was smudged  she looked like a beautiful disaster.

Seeing her like this made jimin worried but before he could ask her why  she was in such state? Jisoo pulled him in a kiss. Her lips quivered against his as she held him close to her.

Jimin stayed still, his mind was blank. He wasn't sure what was happening until he felt tears running down  her eyes, that's when he kissed her back and wrapped his arms around her shivering body.

Her hands moved to his back pulling him into her as her nails dug into his skin.

Jimin was the first who pulled away, his forehead resting against her.
"What happened?" He asked... By her appearance and behavior jimin knew for a fact that something wasn't right, but instead of answering him she kissed him again.

"Please make me forget jimin... make me forget about him... make me yours" she spoke with eyes boring into his.

"Jisoo you aren't in your right mind,. you don't know what your talking about, just take some rest we will tal-"
But before he could finish his sentence she cut him off

”YOU SAID YOU FUCKING LOVED ME!! I WANT TO FEEL THAT LOVE JIMIN!" She paused to catch her breath.
"p-please I'm begging you" she cried as she held on to him "I want to be loved"
.
.
.
.

That night she whispered his name again and again as he made love to her, his touch was soft against her skin as if he was afraid to hurt her. His kisses melted her to the core as she held on to him. That night she felt his love for her for the first time.

.
.
.
.

The next morning jimin expected to see her cry while regretting her decision but was surprised when he opened his eyes to see her smiling face staring right back at him.

"I love you" he whispered  without thinking.... Hearing him say those three words widened her smile before she pulled him on top of her in a kiss.

"Thank you"

______________________________________

A/N
it's my first story ever so of course it's going to suck...