18. Soft Skin

Part 18
Soft Skin

It didn't take long for Louis to settle again. He felt a sense of comfort in the castle that he hadn't felt before. It was a new beginning for him and the triplets, and they wanted to make up all lost time together.

Louis gently combed his hair to the side, preparing for his date with the triplets. He couldn't wait, his leg bouncing with excitement and tingles running down his spine.

A soft knock at the door made him turn his head, "Come in." He spoke, placing the comb down.

"Good morning my Princess," It was Marcel, "You look beautiful, are you almost ready?" He asked, approaching Louis and laying his chin atop his head.

"Almost, where are we going?" Louis asked, eyes squinting as he smiled, feeling of Marcel so close.

  Before Marcel could enter, Edward came into the room. His hair was a curly mess but still suited him as he combed a hand through, the pink stone on his ring glimmering in the sunlight that seeped through the window.

  "Just towards the river, it's beautiful this time of year, we think you'd enjoy it." Edward said, looking at his omega through the glass in the mirror. So beautiful, He thought.

  Louis looked towards the window, seeing the orange and red leaves fall slowly in the slight breeze. Autumn had come creeping around quickly, and the months in the castle felt like barely any time at all.

"I would like that Edward," Louis said and a slanted smile reached Edwards face, dimple appearing.

  "Would love to ravish you under those pretty trees." Edward smirked, picking Louis up quickly from his chair at the vanity. "My little Luna!"

  Louis' laugh filled the room as Edward swung him around in his arms. Marcel felt warmth surge through his body.

  Harry walked into the room, a smile already placed on his lips as he felt the happiness surrounding Louis' body. Content had finally been reached between the four of them, and their love is growing quickly.

  Edward is still embracing Louis gently as he places his feet down slowly, letting the omega stand for himself. Edwards chest was rising, he could not wait to give Louis pups but he couldn't say that, he still needed to be patient. Perhaps children are for the future... not yet.

  "Ready to go?" Harry asked, turning towards the door.

-

  The walk was peaceful and Louis' blue pull over did a satisfying job at keeping him warm, although he is sure the heat that the three alphas radiate off themselves is enough to warm the entire castle if needed.

  Louis spread the thick blanket onto the ground gently, carefully smoothing his hands to rid it of lumps and wrinkles. The alphas all sat next to him, Edward tucked neatly behind as Louis lay between his legs, with Harry and Marcel on either side.

   "I hope to have your babies one day." Louis sighed, dreaming of little curly headed children running around, wild like their fathers.

  "Say such things and I'll make it happen tonight, little Luna." Edward stated, resting on his hands behind him.

   "Makes me nervous though- I remember Niall telling me a long time ago that I needed to have alphas right away. I want to give you alphas, but if I don't, our little omegas will be able to handle their own." Louis' confidence in the matter made the three alphas go soft on the inside. They'd teach their omegas to kill kings of it pleases him.