17. A Little Hope

Part 17
A Little Hope

   Edward slowly did up the buttons that he had undone hours before, shoulders cracking as he finished his transition into human form.

He sighed, running ringed fingers through his knitted hair. His mind was full of Louis, images of his eyes and his smile, his scent and his beauty. He misses him.

  He walks into the castle the same way he left, hearing the normal emptiness of the marble building. His body was at peace, but for some reason, his mind was running wild. Anxiety bouncing around his skull.

  He pondered up the steps approaching him and his brothers bedroom, entering without a knock.

  Suddenly he was met with a force, causing him to lose his balance and step backwards. Short arms wrapped around his torso and soft hair tickling his exposed chest where the top buttons are undone.

"Where have you been alpha?" came a soft, caramel voice. It was Louis, hugging Edward tightly.

Edward was a bit surprised. Louis was hugging him. He missed this feeling. Louis felt so warm.

Edward didn't reply, his arms instead wrapped around Louis little body, picking him up gently. Louis wrapped his legs around Edwards waist, tightly holding into his alpha.

Marcel and Harry both approached the two, wrapping their arms around each other. A hug of solidarity and love took place, and it lasted for minutes.

"I'm sorry..." Edward whispered into his little omegas ear, using his fingers to clutch the bottom Louis hair.

Louis could feel the sincerity between them, the love blossoming, causing feelings to explode in his chest.

Edward brought Louis to the bed, laying him gently on his back. The soft sheets sink under Louis, crinkling along his curvy body. Edwards eyes never left Louis' as he smiled at the soft boy.

"May I kiss you, my beautiful omega?" Edward asked, leaning down inches away from Louis' face.

"Yes alpha." Louis replied, moving his lips towards Edwards.

Marcel and Harry came over sitting next to their omega. Marcel soft stroked Louis' hair while Harry grabbed a pillow and prompt himself up, leaning on his elbow.

Edward and Louis kissed slow and passionate. Louis doesn't think he's ever been kissed in such a way before. Edwards tongue slid alongside his own, sending goosebumps down Louis' arms.

Something deep in Louis caused him to moan. He wasn't expecting things to go this way so quickly, but being kissed and touched in such a way after what he felt to be a drought for attention, natural slick formed between his legs.

Edward could smell Louis' arousal and judging by how Harry's pupils have dilated and Marcels heartbeat quickened, they could sense the same thing.

"Baby?" Edward asked as he pulled slightly away from Louis' kiss.

"Yes?" he replied, baby blue eyes wide, looking up to Edward.

"I want to make my mistakes up to you..." Edward started, moving down on the bed, kissing Louis neck.

Cold thumbs slid under the hem of Louis button up, gripping at his hips.