12. Soul Stealing

Part 12
Soul Stealing

   Tears fell down Edwards' face, his stare blank. No sound had left his mouth, just pearl-like tears gliding down his shaven face.

Marcel made his way into the room, giving Edward a stare. He approached him slowly, nobody said a word as the scene played out.

Marcel placed a hand on the broad shoulder, giving a tight squeeze. His warm hand sent tingles through Edwards' arm.

"Edward, are you alright?" Harry asked, still looking at Tasmin, who begun wiping the gold tears from her face.

Marcel looked at Harry, "Does he look alright?" He said.

Louis' brows scrunched with curiosity. He felt sad because Edward felt sad, the soul bonding making him on the verge of tears.

Louis stood, approaching Edward with worried eyes. The corner of his lips was turned down in a small frown.

"Edward I-" he reached his small hand towards his mate, but Edward moved away. Louis felt guilt fill his stomach.

"Louis please, please don't touch me," Edward said. This big, mean looking man became scared towards Louis.

Harry grabbed Louis, pulling him towards himself. "Edward," Harry growled.

"How about I explain things..." Tasmin spoke, itching her leg.

Both Harry and Marcel looked towards Tasmin as though she was a parasite, but allowed her to speak.

She cleared her throat, "Although Louis is, well Louis, deep inside him lies a fragment of Milo. We all know who Milo is, yes? The one Edward killed, anyway, from what I can guess, and which I can only guess, is that Louis must run into some dark wizard or witch before the night of your wedding? Probably somebody who knew Milo and what had happened, and they chose to curse Louis with a piece of Milos soul, which made Louis fail to fix Edward, as he is no longer pure."

Louis was speechless, his mouth agape as the words Tasmin spoke flowed around his head like a cold winter breeze.

Harry and Marcel were shocked, exchanging a matching look that held a terrified gleam.

"Is there any way we can fix it?" Harry asked, turning and facing Tasmin.

Tasmin nodded, grabbing Louis' shoulder with her small hand. "Yes, but I need juniper berries."

Harry nodded, "anything else?"

Tasmin pulled out an old, small book from somewhere in her cape, flipping towards the end. Her long nail trailed along the worn, brown pages that were all stained with unknown liquids.

"It doesn't seem too hard, this spell, but we should perform it as soon as possible. We dont want Louis to lose any of himself to Milo." She said calmly, snapping the small book shut.

"Losing m-myself?" Louis asked, worried etched on his face.

"Uh, yeah. I don't know, something about Milo's soul overpowering yours as time continues, you know, the basics." Tasmin hummed.

"What!?" Louis screeched.

Tasmin rolled her eyes. "I dont know everything on this curse, its not something I was taught Louis." She snorted.

"This is my life on the line! Can you please be more serious?" He sputtered.

"Well technically, its your soul on the line..."

"Tasmin."

"Okay, okay, I'm going."

Tasmin left the small room, leaving the triplets and Louis to themselves.

Anxiety clawed it's way up Louis' throat, his gut tumbling as though it had been put into a dryer on the highest setting.

"Louis, darling, it will be okay." Marcel lied, trying to comfort his omega, who was on the verge of tears.

Harry stepped in, hugging Louis as well. Edward watched from their side. He felt pity and anger, both for himself, and his dear omega.

-

"The devil lies beneath the ground, his horns create slides for the naughtiest children. He shows his face once a year, on a day when fear becomes present." The man spoke to the group of children, his teeth bared in a hideous grin.

The town was stood, watching the man perform a play on his own. A sock puppet show.

His nails were long and yellow, skin following suit to the colour after 53 years of exessive drinking. His voice rasped from the amount of smoke he had inhaled.

"The devil sees all, even the best. He's watching children, he doesn't rest." He whispered, leaning close to the children sat on the brick infront of the stage.

Tasmin boo'd loudly from the back of the crowd, catching the attention of the man performing on stage.

"Oh get off it Dave, you're just mad Sally left you and took the kids." She said loudly, cupping one side of her mouth with her small palm.

"Fuck off Tasmin! Least I found love you lonely hag!" He yelled back, smile turning down into a half-frown.

The crowd departed, mothers covering their childrens ears, old women giving Tasmin terrible glares.

"Dave, long time no see. Glad I could still find you, old friend." Tasmin gleefully said, slinging an arm around the short mans shoulder.

"What do you want?" He grumbled, picking up his hat that had several coins in it and counting them.

"Well, since you asked, remember that time I saved you from that alpha? The one who had you in that choke hold, also tried to rip your head from your body, and I came in, did sole cool magic, and saved you?" She smiled, remembering the event as though it happened yesterday.

"Yes, it was yesterday." Dave grumbled.

"Oh was it? Well, I need you to return the favour."

"My legs are too short to reach an alphas face." Dave sighed, putting the coins in his pocket, and placing the hat on his head.

"No, no, gooodness no. I need you to collect a couple things for me. Easy things, really. Then deliever them to the Palace. Also, I need it done in three days time." Tasmin said, retreiving a long list from her pocket.
"Please."

"No Tasmin, no way in hell am I helping you again. Besides, what good is it to me?" Dave said, walking with Tasmin still clung to his shoulder.

"Well, there is some benefits." She said.

"As in?"

"Oh you know, couple good meals, Royal passage, free alcohol..."

"Anything else?"

"Virgin omega blood."

_____

IM SORRY BABES ITS BEEN CENTURIES.

okay so my teenage life hit really hard and i learned more about fake bitches recently. Also, i really miss my ex boyfriends dog:( he was such a good boy:((

Hope you guys enjoy! I cant promise i will be on too of updates, but I'll try harder.