3. White Eyes

Part 3
White Eyes

  "Luna?" Said a soft voice from the doorway, interrupting Louis sleep.

Louis rose his head with a small snort, hair covering his eyes.

"What? Oh yes, that's me I guess." Louis said and rolled out from the covers, rubbing his hands over his face.

"We must bathe you, Luna." Said the beta, coming into the room and bowing.

"Please, call me Louis, I have more people calling me Luna than fingers." Louis joked, itching his ribs.

The beta gave a shy smile, running a bath for Louis in the ensuite. "Sir, the bath is prepped." The beta said a few minutes later, leaving the room. Louis took that as his cue to undress.

Louis stepped into the tub, relishing in the heat of the water. It smelt like roses and felt like silk on his skin. He slowly sat down, goosebumps formed on his skin as he picked up the bar of lavender soap. He rubbed his soapy hands down his arms, through his hair, and all over his naturally hairless body.  He sighed, closing his eyes and going underneath the water.

Louis did believe that things were going fast, but who was he to do anything about it? He was an omega, and omegas were underrated in today's society. 

Louis stepped out of the tub once he finished, fetching a towel off a shelf and drying off his body. He entered his bedroom, pulling on the clothes he noticed were laying on his now made bed. 

He was looking at himself in the mirror when Marcel walked in, hugging Louis from behind.

"Morning Darling," Marcel said, sniffing Louis' neck. 

"Morning alpha." Louis smiled, tilting his neck to give marcel more access.

"The blue looks divine on you, it brings out your eyes." Marcel smiled, looking at Louis' reflection. 

"Also brings out your ass if I say so myself," Harry said from the doorway.

Louis snorted, wiggling out of Marcel's grip.

"Thank you, Harry, I needed that," Louis said, giving Harry a small push before smiling up at him 

"Morning princess." Harry grinned, giving Louis a forehead kiss. 

"Why aren't I in on this?" Edward said, picking Louis up and lifting him away from his brothers.

"Oh, do you smell so lovely my omega," Edward smiled, digging his nose into Louis' neck. 

"It's time for brunch my love," Harry announced, causing Edward to put him down.

Louis took a deep breath, getting over his fit of giggles.

The boys wandered down together, talking with one another about things Louis didn't care for. Louis was anxious to meet the triplets mother, she was the Queen and current Luna of the Royals pack.

Servants opened a double-door entrance. Louis saw a big oak dining table that had over forty seats. Near the end, a beautiful woman with long brown hair. She had a book perched in her hand, her eyes grazing the words. Louis noticed her scent and how she smelt of apple pie. 

"Mother, this is our omega," Harry spoke. 

The woman didn't move, her eyes didn't leave her book.

"I could smell him before all of you walked in." She said, putting the book down and getting up from her seat. 

She approached Louis, who stood still. She walked a small circle around him, almost as though she was examing him.

"Welcome to the pack my boy. My name is Anne." She smiled, placing her warm hands on Louis' shoulders.