9. Cheap Love

Part 9
Cheap Love

   Edward slammed his fist into the brick that resigned besides Des Styles skull. He growled loudly, the noise echoed throughout the basement chambers.

"Somebody is mad." Des teased, his hands separated by shackles as he hung in the air.

Edward frowned, directing his eyes towards his father. "Bad mood, huh? You should be happy! The spell is reversed, you bonded with that innocent omega boy!" Des cheered, his body thin and beard growing longer.

Edward tensed, removing his eyes from his father's brittle figure.

Des smirked. "Oh, don't tell me it didn't work? Edward is still a blind boy." He taunted, rocking himself back and forth in the air.

"Enough," Edward stated.

"It didn't! Makes me curious as to why. Almost as if... Louis didn't want to waste his innocence on you, hm? Probably preferred Harry to take him." Des continued, mumbling insults towards Edward all while Edward was deep in thought.

His father was right, Edwards wolf was still blind. He didn't understand why the bonding that happened only two days ago didn't fix him.

"....besides, Harry always trained better anyway." Des continued mumbling, pulling Edward from his thoughts.

"Shut it, old man. You don't know a damn thing about us." He sneered, grabbing Des by the hair.

Des let out a sick laugh, making the hairs on Edwards neck stand. "And you my boy, don't know a damn thing about love!"

"Shutup!" Edward yelled.

Des continued, "You really thought that quickening your wedding would fix your curse? Bonding that innocent boy once you got the chance? You're the idiot. I bet you didn't even prep him. Bet you ripped that omega to shreds once you got your hands on him." Des laughed, eyes tearing up.

"Love of the innocent breaks the curse, but you're too blind to see that. Oh, wait! You're just blind!" Des started laughing louder, tears streaming down his face.

Edward looked at the maniac, releasing his claws, and slit his throat open. Des chocked on his own blood, releasing gasps of air.

Edward watched the life seep from the man.

He turned his head when he heard the clacking of boots coming down the stone steps.

Marcel arrived, looking towards his brother, then to his father's course, hanging in shackles, drenched in blood.

"Edward, what happened?" He asked, eyes filling with panic.

Edward growled, pushing past Marcel and bolting up the stairs.

He made his way outside the castle, forming into his wolf quickly.

The blind wolf ran quickly, stumbling over rocks and logs, running out of pure anger into the unfamiliar side of the sacred forest.

   Louis stood in the garden, picking huckleberries. His small figure was covered by a large navy cape. He held a little basket, it almost half full of berries.