6. Fresh Fruit

Part 6
Fresh Fruit

Edward dragged one of his long fingers down Louis' naked back, stopping at the swell of his ass. Goosebumps formed on Louis' skin. He arched his back, bringing his ass farther up towards Edward.

Edward growled, eyes glazing towards the corner of the room where Harry sat, fully dressed in a suit, a tie thrown on.

Edward rubbed his large hands up Louis' thighs, folding the skin. His hands reached the boys bum, squishing the soft flesh roughly. Louis moaned.

Harry grabbed his cock through the fabric of his pants, squeezing hard.
"Tease him, Edward." Harry rasped out.

Edward smiled at Louis' flushed body, the boy was trying to obey Edwards command to stay still, but he kept moving his face against the silk of the sheets.

Edward brought two fingers to Louis' lips, nudging them against. "Suck." He demanded, and Louis obeyed.

Louis took the fingers into his mouth with glee, sucking around them. The rings in Edwards' fingers bumped his lips and teeth with no mercy.

Edward took his fingers from Louis, kneeling behind the said boy. He took one of his fingers and slid up to his knuckle into Louis, the slick helping it go in comfortably.

Louis mewled, "Oh, Edward."

Louis woke in a cold sweat, his thighs and bottom sticky from the slick that naturally formed between himself.

Louis flushed, pulling himself off the bed, heading towards the bath.

He looked at an old grandfather clock in the wall, reading that it was half-past five in the morning.

He stepped into the bath to clean himself. Sleep left his body as he was too embarrassed to fall back asleep.

He dreamt about Edward and Harry doing that to him, and it ruined him.

He felt the arousal as he cleaned himself up, tucking the soap between his legs. He whined, ignoring the butterflies in his stomach.

He stepped out of the tub soon after. The sun was beginning to rise, and Louis sighed at its beauty.

Marcel wandered down the hall past Louis room. He didn't expect the boy to be up at this hour, but once Marcel got a whiff of his scent, he knew he was. Marcel knocked on the door, Louis' sweet smell was more prominent than usual, and Marcel felt shame at the stirring in his stomach.

The door opened and revealed a clean Louis. His hair still damps from the obvious bath he took.

"Morning Marcel." Louis smiled, opening the door. Louis scent washed at Marcel all at once.

Marcel turned pink as he entered the bedroom, going and opening the patio doors. Louis didn't think much of it.

"Morning Louis, what are your plans for today? Before the rehearsal, I mean." Asked Marcel, holding his hands behind his back as he smiled at Louis, who ran his hands up and down his own arms.