5. False Advertisment

Part 5
False Advertisement

Louis wandered around the garden. He liked to literally, and metaphorically, stop and smell the roses.

The garden was divine. Its various flowers were all in bloom in late spring, and they help some of the most wonderful smells to Louis.

To Louis, flowers were like people. They take time to grow, time to become fully developed, and once they are, they are beautiful. Although most flowers leave for the winter, they come back. Louis knows sometimes flowers don't come back, and he accepts that.
Flowers can't see how beautiful they are, they can only see the beauty in the ones around them, even if the flowers surrounding them look the exact same.

Louis loves flowers.

Harry watched Louis with careful eyes. Louis was supposed to be in his fitting for the wedding, not out in the garden. Harry didn't stop him, instead, he decided to watch the small omega make his way around the flowers. Harry was smitten with the boy he barely knew, and that worried him.

Harry was known as a flirt, a player to his kingdom. He wasn't that, although he may be a little of a flirt, he would never be with someone he didn't think he could love.

Harry was the oldest, he was supposed to be the tough king, the heartless one who had many affairs. He couldn't be that, not with Louis. He was scared. It's been four days spent with Louis, their wedding night was in two days, and he was already whipped by the tiny boy with a heart of good.

Louis turned, feeling a presence behind him. He looked at Harry, his blue eyes meeting Harry's green ones.

Harry felt his cheeks burn. Why is this omega affecting him in such a way? A simple glance in Harry's direction, and he was blushing for being caught.

Louis slightly giggled, wandering towards Harry.

"Hello, alpha." Louis smiled, standing cheekily behind Harry, whos back was turned to Louis since he had been caught staring.

"Omega," Harry replied, turning his neck to side-eye Louis.

"What are you doing out here?" Louis asked, coming to Harry's front side.

"To get you my omega, your fitting is supposed to be on now. What are you doing out here?" Harry asked slowly, smiling at Louis.

"I don't know, wanted to take a stroll I guess," Louis replied, sitting down on a little wood bench.

Harry sat down beside him, crossing his ankles.

"Zayn explained about Edward I assume." Harry said, wanting to speak to Louis about it.

Louis nodded, taking in a deep breath. "Why would your father do such a thing? Edward was so young." Louis said.

"Our father treated us like how he was raised. He wasn't a good man, and frankly, I'm glad you never met him, but what Edward did has no excuse. He couldn't control himself, and an omega lost their life because if it. Our father chose to take away his sight to teach Edward control without something valuable." Harry said.

"You... You wouldn't raise our pups like your father raised you, right?" Louis asked, holding his breath.

"Never my omega. I would die before treating them in such a way." Harry stated calmly.

Louis smiled and stood up. "I've got a fitting to get too."

He left Harry on the bench, running into the castle.

     "Too- too tight!" Louis screeched, his voice coming out squeaky from the lack of air greeting his lungs.

"One more pull darling. Trust me, this gets easier." Anne soothed, holding Louis' hand.

"Stupid beauty, I can't breath!" He yelled.

Anne smiled. "Yes, you can. Lucky to have a naturally slim waist though, this would've been a lot harder if you didn't. My favourite part of being pregnant was not having to wear corsets, personally."

Louis stared at her with big eyes. This woman is mad ,he thought.

Once the tightening was finished, Louis made his way down from the stand. "I cant bend my back." He huffed, his breaths short.

"Posture is key." Anne reminded him.

He reached the bottom of the stairs leading to the stand before he heard a loud rip. The string on the back of the corset ripped, causing the corset to burst open.

Louis sighed, both with relief and with guilt.

Anne looked at the ripped corset that laid in the floor.

"Back to square one," Anne stated, clapping her hands together.

    Edward, Harry, and Marcel all wanted a break from the chaos of the castle. It was late at night, the stars were at their peak, and the crickets made their noise.

"I think," Harry started, his bones cracking as he began to turn into his wolf, "I need to learn more about flowers." He said. Marcel and Edward took aback by their brother's statement.

All the boys were in their wolf form as they began running into the forest. Harry in front and Edward in the back, relying on the sound of his brothers to lead his way.

Edwards other senses had improved since his blindness. He could hear and smell better than both his brothers.

Edward slowed down. He heard his brothers continue their way, but he stopped. His nose twitched at a familiar scent. The scent was one he knew, but couldn't remember where it came from. He had run this path with his for years, and he never smelt this scent in this area before. There was a distant memory of this scent.

Edward heard Marcel's howl in the distance, so he pushed his thoughts out of the scent induced trance, and followed movement memory to meet Marcel further down their path.

Marcel was scratching his ear once the blind wolf arrived, blowing rough sniffles of air out his nose.

Marcel turned his large head slightly, his light brown fur shaking with it.

What were you doing? Marcel questioned.

Smelt someone unfamiliar. Stopped to scratch a tree. Edward partially lied.

Marcel nodded, trotting his way down to the river to joint Harry where he was hunting fish.

Edward sat down above the river, listening to the river running.

He hated that smell.

----

OMGGGG IVER 400 READS???? TYSM!!

Spoiling you guys w updates 👄

I'm so glad you are enjoying this story! Abo was a step out of my comfort zone, but after reading every book possible in wattpad and Ao3 I thought I would write my own!

All my love

-Sydney