8. Virgin Boy

Part 8
Virgin Boy

The after party began in the same room the wedding took place. The triplets all talked to Louis, smiling at him, their faces all held such content, Louis felt as though his heart would explode. This memory was one Louis wanted to remember forever.

A beta walked around with a tray of champagne and Louis shamelessly took one, chugging half once it got into his little fingers.

Harry smiled at Louis as Marcel rambled on about the stress the wedding brought them all. Once Marcel started talking to Louis about Edward, Harry noticed the disappearance of the middle. He looked at Louis and Marcel, interrupting Marcel.

"Did either of you see Edward?" Harry asked calmly, not wanting to raise suspicion to a disappearance he had yet to know the cause of, he knew Edward could handle himself.

Both of the boys shook their heads, looking at one another with curiosity. Harry smiled, pretending to spot Edward over the crowd.

"Oh! He's just getting some food. I'll be back." Harry lied, putting his glass of champagne down on some tray and wandering through the crowd.

The hair on Harry's neck stood up, his gut spun, feeling some sort of sense that something wrong was about to happen. He became anxious, using his nose to track down Edward, even as all the other scents made him feel itchy.

One scent in peculiar made his blood boil. The scents familiarity made Harry hurry towards it, shoes smacking the tile.

He burst through a kitchen door, his gut flipping at the scene in front of him.

Edward had their father against the wall, his throat clenched in Edwards' hand. Their father's feet were not on the floor. He looked beside Edward, noticing Jay, Louis' mother.

"Edward!" Harry yelled, running across the kitchen towards him.

"H-Harry!" His father pleaded, chocking out guffs of air while he clawed at Edwards' hands, scratching them ruthlessly.

Edward dropped Des, causing the man to fall onto his back, chocking for air. His throat was deep purple, surely from Edwards grip.

Jay looked towards the boys, her hands, small like Louis', were in tight fists. Tears rushed down her face, causing Harry to feel guilty.

"You bring my boy into a family where such a monster still lives?" She says, her voice in a hushed shout. "I thought he was dead!"

Edward growls, not at her, but instead at Des, who lied on the floor, looking at Jay. "We did too." He rasped, bending and grabbing Des by his button up, pulling the weak man to his feet.

"Was it so wrong to come to my son's wedding?" Des said, his voice was dry and rough.

"It is when my boy is involved." Jay hissed, starting to charge at him, but Harry held her back.

"Jay, calm down. Head back to the party I'm sure Louis is looking for you." Harry persuaded.

"Deal with him properly this time." She said, storming out of the small kitchen.

Edward looked at Des, his shirt ripping in Edwards clutch.

"So, how did you do it," Harry asked, watching Des.

"I'm sure I have no idea what you're talking about," Des replied, giving Harry a small smile.

Edward picked Des off the wall, bringing his body back and slamming it against the brick. "No time for games," Edward growled.