11. Open Palms

Part 11
Open Palms

Edward pushed open one of the castles back doors, not waiting for Tasmin as he entered.

"There is one backside to you meeting Louis," Edward said, running his finger through his hair that had matted over time.

"What is that?" Tasmin hummed, her hands clasped behind her back.

"I told everyone that you were dead. That I had killed you." Edward laughed nervously.

Tasmin busted out in laughter, her hand clenching her stomach tightly.

Edward gave her a blank stare, stopping in front of the castle door. He waited while Tasmin continued to laugh.

"You? Kill me?" She stuttered through fits of laughter.

Edward rolled his eyes and pushed open the door. He felt his stomach flip with nerves. Explaining the situation might be hard, especially after telling his brothers that he had killed Tasmin years ago.

Edward and Tasmin entered one of the castles many hallways. Tasmin's bare feet padded against the marble flooring slowly as she walked, she seemed to know where she was going as she walked with confidence.

Edward followed her, his head held high even though his stomach continued doing flips. Tasmin turned a corner sharply, causing Edward to stumble, then knocking into her as she stopped behind a large oak door.

"Is he in here?" Tasmin asked, turning the doorknob with ease. She smiled once she entered, causing Edward to frown.

"H-Hello?" Came a timid voice, along with the sound of small feet thumping on the floor. "Who are you?" Asked the voice. Edward opened the door completely, revealing both him and Tasmin to a small, curious Louis. He stood dressed in some sort of white ruffle shirt.

"Hello, Louis," Edward said with ease, thinking his omega would be excited to see him after his sudden disappearance.

Much to Edward's dismay, Louis barely reacted. Instead, he looked Edward up and down, frowning. "Edward, why are you naked?" He asked, his eyes beginning to transfer between Tasmin to Edward at a rapid pace.

Edwards skin felt hot as he looked down at himself, realizing that he is indeed well underdressed.

Tasmin huffed, snapping her fingers to dress Edward in a loose shirt and pants.

"Hello Louis, I'm Tasmin." She introduced herself, giving Louis a bow.

"Hello. What are you doing with my husband?" Louis asked rather grumpily, giving Tasmin a cold eye.

Tasmin's eyes went wide, followed by a smile. She turned her head, covering the side of her mouth that faced Louis to whisper; "I like him."

Edward shoved Tasmin into the library Louis was in, closing the door behind him. He began to push both Louis and Tasmin to the small living space that resigned in the center of the room.

"Edward, what is going on?" Louis asked as Edward placed his hands on his shoulders, forcing Louis down into a seat on the couch. Tasmin moved next to him, fixing her skirt before she sat down.

"So, you know how I said that there was this witch that cursed me, well that my father sent to curse me?" Edward began, sitting across from the two.

"Yeah, oh my goodness Edward. This is her, isn't it?" Louis sighed, frustrated.

"Yes."

"May I see your palms?" Tasmin suddenly spoke, causing Louis to sit on his hands.