15. Rude Awakening

Part 15.
Rude Awakening

   "Tasmin, you better know what you're doing or I will rip your throat to shreds," Edward growled, placing Louis' limp body down gently onto the small bed.

"Yeah yeah, listen Edwardo, who's the professional here?" Tasmin said, grabbing ahold of Louis' hand and gently rubbing her thumb in a small circle around his palm. She took out a small vile from her robes pocket, drinking the green liquid. Her lips went towards Louis' neck as she spat whatever was in her mouth, into the wound.

Edward felt himself twitch as he watched her, moving his fingers through his hair. "Now what?" He asked.

Tasmin rolled her eyes, looking towards Edward. "We wait."

"What do you mean we wait? Why isn't he awake?" Edward pushed, crossing his arms. If Harry saw this Edward would be dead meat.

Edwards mind began to wonder, staring down at Louis' cold body. His ears suddenly perked, hearing the faint sound of a heartbeat that belonged to neither him nor Tasmin. Louis' body twitched uneasily, coughing harshly while he turned to his side, blood pooling out of him. He gagged, releasing it all onto the mattress.

Tasmin looked at Edward, crossing her arms. "What I say, huh?" Edward growled at her before turning and patting Louis' back gently, comforting him to the best of his ability. "He will be fine in about an hour, try to not talk too much until then." She instructed, itching her hand through her hair.

Louis took a deep breath before flipping, vomiting black liquid all over the mattress. It burned, almost coming out of his nose as well. It tasted like nothing he's ever had before, it seemed as though tar was coming our him. It didn't feel like his stomach was emptying though, no, it felt like the tar was seeping from inside him, crawling its way out.

"That's normal, Louis, try to get as much out as you can," Tasmin said, looking to Edward.

Edwards nose filled with the scent of carnations. This is him.

-

Harry relaxed, kicking his feet up onto his desk. The grandfather clock run again, and he swore it was the third time in the last five minutes. His stomach churned suddenly, causing his body to jerk back, making the legs of his chair screech against the tiled floors.

His shoulders fell forward, casting his log curls over his face. He yelled, the pain becoming harsh.

-

Louis screamed, his voice raspy. He had finished vomiting, but the pain in his stomach was harsh, feeling as though someone was tearing him apart inside.

Edward began to rush around him, yelling at Tasmin wondering what was wrong.

Tasmin flinched, reaching around Edward and gently moving him away from Louis. "Let him be."

Louis thrashed, arching his back as another scream ripped through his throat, he felt tears slip through his eyes, and memories ran through his head. He felt like he was dying.

Marcel came barroling in, launching the door open, causing both Edward and Tasmin to look at him. Their eyes went wide when they noticed the Violet surrounding Marcels usually pale green eyes. "What is going on here?" He asked, chest heaving.