10. Caped Witch

Part 10
Caped Witch

Edward stumbled blindly around the sacred forest, his white eyes were damp.

He carried a worried weight on his shoulder, wondering how to bear the news of his continued blindness to his brothers, and to his mate.

He tripped over a stump, causing his large body to stumble and fall onto the damp ground. He whined lowly, deciding to just lay in the grass.

His nose twitched as a sent approached hum, one that was familiar. He growled, standing on his feet.

He morphed back into his human form, the bones of his arms cracking into the normal structure.

He yelled, pulling at his hair, wanting to rip out the curly locks. "Leave me alone!" He bellowed eyes shut tightly.

"What fun would that be?" Came a voice, one that seemed to breeze by him like the wind. He screamed, loud and raspy, as he dropped onto his bare knees. The ground tore at his exposed flesh.

"What do you want from me?" Edward sobbed, cupping his face. He felt tears run down his cheeks, dipping down at his cheekbone.

"You're no fun when you're depressed. Get up. Don't be useless." The voice continued, ringing in his head.

Edward stood up, wiping his cold hands at his tears. He turned his head towards the sounds of sticks breaking.

A figure emerged, she was tall with dark skin, covered by the hood of a long coat. Curls peeked out of the hood, revealing the dark brown.

Edward was frozen, watching the witch approached him slowly, her yellow eyes with the pupils of cats trailed down his naked body.

He cupped his privates, cheeks hot.

The Witch laughed, the pitch stung his ears. She snapped her fingers and green magic shot out and pit Edward in a pair of briefs.

"Long time no see, Edward." The witch smiled, pulling down her hood.

Her hair was large and curly, skin dark and eyes bright. Edward growled at her, his eyes going from green to white repeatedly. His heavily tattooed flesh was rising and falling with his shallow breaths.

"What a greeting. Keep your dog under control, let's speak." She said, her voice held the purr of a cat. She knew that dogs didn't like cats, that's why she loved messing with Edward.

"Tasmin. No offence, but why the fuck are you here?" Edward said, his fists clenched. He was trying his best not to strangle Tasmin.

Tasmin laughed at Edward, her slim face spread wide. "Oh, Edward Darling, I came to congratulate you, but by the way that your aura is appearing, I guess..." She continued, her fingers laced behind herself. She slowly approached Edward, smiling pearly whites.

Edward grunted, his mouth dry.

"I'm right, aren't I? Tell me Edward, this omega, are they pretty? Knowing you, you would only fall for the pretty ones." She said, sitting down on a log and crossing her long, dark legs that peeked out from her dress.

"He's gorgeous," Edward stated, looking at Tasmin over his shoulders.

"Oh, he! What news that is. I always had a hunch that they would be a he, but I didn't want to press." Tasmin smiled gently, her long nails picking at the rotten bark, spread over the log.

Edward felt a tear fall from his eye, he turned his head away from Tasmin, not wanting her to see him weak.

Tasmin's eyes looked at Edwards back, glowing with curiosity. "Why so sad? You know you can tell an old friend anything."

"We aren't friends," Edward said sternly.

"That little voice inside your head said otherwise." Tasmin mused.

"That's you! You're the voice inside my head!" Edward yelled, stoning over towards Tasmin.

She sighed, scratching at her leg. "That was an accident! A side effect to the curse, it's not even bad..."

Edward blinked quickly I'm disbelief, pinching the bridge of his nose. "Not bad? You told me to stab a servant!"

"It was a suggestion, don't get your panties in a bunch. Besides, it's not like you did it!" Tasmin defended herself.

"I was eighteen!"

"It was an experience!"

Edward opened his mouth, putting his hand on his hip and pointing his other finger towards her. He opened and closed his mouth again. "What do you want."

Tasmin instantly smiled, jumping up from the log she resigned on, poking Edwards bare chest. "I have some news big boy!"

Edward looked at her, scrunching his eyebrows. "What?" He asked.

"Well, I thought you should know that I will be in town for a couple weeks." She said, excitement bouncing off of her.

"Why would I care?" Edward said, grabbing ahold of her finger.

"Angry man." She huffed, sending an electric shock through her finger. Edward yelped, releasing her finger with a jump.

"I want to meet him, your omega I mean," Tasmin said, giving Edward a sly look.

"Why?" Edward snapped, "so you can curse him too?" He said.

"Oh c'mon, I want to meet him, figure him out, maybe read his palm... Whatever he will allow."

"I won't let you near him," Edward said.

"Please!" Tasmin begged as Edward turned away, starting a half-naked walk home.

"Why? Why do you want to meet him so badly? What does it matter to you?" Edward sighed, his bare feet breaking twigs and crunching leaves.

"You think I wanted to curse you? My mother was dying and your father gave me an offer I couldn't resist! Plus, there must be a reason on why this omega didn't reverse your curse. Just one hour, please!" She continued begging.

"Alright! Alright. One hour. That's it."

-----

A short update for you guys!

I love writing Tasmin, she's so fun to write honestly.

I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while, just been figuring out this story a little.

Thank for sticking around! And thank you for over 3k reads!:)

All my love,

-Sydney