13. Missed Pleasure

Part 13
Missed Pleasure

"Louis, can you please come out of the closet now? Its been about half an hour." Marcel sighed, staring at his watch.

Louis, from the other side of the small closet door, grunted loudly, huffing at his alpha. No way in heaven would he be leaving this closet, no sir.

"My darling, please, we have matters to discuss." Marcel pleaded. "You're being childish."

"How about you go discuss those matters with the common room betas you love to chat up. I'm sure they would love to hear all about them." Said Louis, glaring at the wall where paint started to peel.

"Is that really what you're acting up about? I was just being nice." Marcel leaned his shoulder on the wall beside the closet door.

He was thinking, Louis had been awfully moody lately. It had nothing to do with hormones as he wasn't pregnant, nor was his heat due.

Marcel smirked when he heard Louis scoff, followed by some type of movememt from inside the closet.

"I'm not being childish, nor am I acting up." Louis replied with an amount of sass that started to piss Marcel off.

"Watch your tone, omega." Marcel growled.

"Oh yeah? Make me."

Marcel stood straight, twisting the lock closet door handle and breaking it open with one hard pull. He looked at Louis with beady eyes."What did you say?" He seethed.

"Make. Me." Louis repeated, standing and crossing his arms over his small frame. He glared at Marcel through his eyelashes, refusing to lift his head to make full eye contact.

Marcel smirked, bending down hoisting Louis over his shoulder, careful to not hit the omegas head on the door frame.

Louis kicked and punched, throwing a tantrum in hopes of escaping the alphas arms, but continued to fail.

"Put me down! I demand to be let go!" Louis screeched, punching hard at Marcels back.

"You demand? Do you really want me to put you down? Or do you like being man-handled like this?" Marcel continued, carrying Louis down a long hallway.

Louis felt heat coil inside of him, bits of slick started forming between his thighs.

Its been awhile since he had gotten any action, due to the worries of the three triplets. Edward hadn't been putting much effort into even talkimg to him.

Louis groaned as Marcels unoccupied arm gave his bum a harsh slap.

He walked up the stairs with a steady pace and grip on Louis, his smirk still preasent on his face. Louis' scent started to become more prominent and Marcel wanted to eat it up.

"Are we sure you're Marcel? You have the attitude of Harry right now." Louis said before Marcel tossed the omega into his bed.

"If it's how I have to act to get something from you, so be it." Marcel growled, crawling over top of Louis.

Marcel brought his lips to Louis' throat, giving him open-mouth kisses all along it.