1. Grand Field

Part 1
Grand Field

Harry sat on his throne, one leg thrown over an armrest. He was twirling his crown around his finger, eyes resting on his brothers.

"Harry, we must leave, the Grand Field is soon," Marcel said, playing with the violet ring on his finger.

"Edward is ready with our items. How shall we be getting there?" Harry questioned, raising his sight to only Marcel.

"We could go by carriage, or by form. Depends on if you want to show up to the event naked or not." Marcel replied, pushing his thick glasses up the bridge of his nose.

"We would match the omegas," Harry said, smirking at Marcel.

"Carriage it is."

Louis traced his fingers down his arm in an attempt to sooth the forming goosebumps. He sat cross-legged in front of his mother as she brushed his short hair. His eyes met his reflection, the pink towel wrapped around his waist was covering almost nothing.

"Your robe and pants will be on your bed, along with your bracelet. I love you my darling, and I wish to see you after the event, whether you have a mate or not." Jay said, helping Louis off the floor. She gave her baby one last hug before leaving his room.

Louis picked his baby blue robe off of his bed and slipped it on after taking off the towel, alongside putting on his pants. He picked up the magical bracelet, wrapping it around his wrist. The chain began to glow and colour formed along his body, wrapping around his neck, then back down his other arm. It was a thick lined tattoo that was as white as snow, the purest colour one could have.

Different colours of tattoos meant different levels of innocence. There was three; white, the purest; red, lips no longer fresh; black, taken all the way. Over time, red has become the most common. Black isn't rare, but it isn't as common as red. White is rarest, one that barely any omegas wear.

Louis had white, but not with pride. He wore the white with embarrassment. Louis believed that the only reason he adorned white was that nobody had ever tried for Louis' attention.

Louis' pack wasn't one for tradition. Most omegas that wore black tattoos at the Grand Field were from Louis' pack.

"Are you ready Louis? Jeremiah is downstairs waiting." He heard his mother call. Louis took a deep breath and rubbed at his now covered arms. He opened his door, coming to face with his mother.

"I love you, mom. I hope I get to see you after this." Louis almost cried out, wrapping his arms around his mother again. Omegas are sometimes not allowed to return home after the Grand Field, and that frightened Louis.

"Me as well darling."

Louis took hold of Jeremiah's hand, following him outside to his car. He blew a kiss towards his mother who was crying on the porch. Her oldest child has left.

"Jeremiah, change the station. You are making me dread this more and more." Louis whined at the alpha, bouncing in his seat a little. Jeremiah sighed, reaching over and pressing a switch that turned off the radio completely. He continued moving his hand towards Louis, making him squirm as it approached his thigh. Jeremiah flipped a corner of Louis' robe down.

"Do you think you'll find a mate tonight?" Louis asked, avoiding eye-contact with the next pack alpha. It was a stupid question, Louis knew he would. Jeremiah was big and demanding alpha who knew what he wanted. Jeremiah was also sweet and smelled manly. He was tempting, but not Louis' type.

"Actually Louis, I think I already found them..." Jeremiah said, catching Louis' attention.

"Yeah? Who could be so lucky?" Louis replied, smiling big at the alpha, who returned with a small one.