2. Royalty

Part 2
Royalty

Louis grabbed his brown duffle bag from his closet, yanking it down from the top as he stood on his tippy-toes. He pulled out as many clothes as he could find through his bedroom, shoving them all into the bag messily.

"I like your room, it suits you." Grumbled a deep voice from Louis' doorway. Louis gave a small jump at the sudden sound, turning to face Harry.

"Have you come to ravish me?" Louis joked, opening a toiletries bag

He approached Louis, standing tall behind the boy. Harry snuck his hands around Louis' waist and brought his nose to his neck, taking in the smell of carnations and roses. Louis lent into his touch, giving more access to his neck.

"Don't test my patience omega. You will be mine at the end of this courting, and I have no doubt in my mind that once we are bonded, I will lay you down and pump you full of my pups." Harry growled, grazing his fangs on the omegas neck.

Louis knew one thing by now: Harry was awfully straightforward.

Marcel walked into Louis' room, grabbing Harry's shoulder gently. "You shouldn't touch him like that, I can smell him from downstairs," Marcel said, sending Harry a small smile.

Edward soon joined the three in Louis' room, playing with his stuffed animals on his shelves, and smelling his perfumes, accidentally spraying on and sending himself in a fit of sneezes.

Louis giggled at Edward, comparing Edwards broad and threatening appearance to how he really acts. Edward wore a black cotton shirt that was tight on his body with ripped black jeans. He had a black belt with a large gold buckle. He had sleeves of tattoos and piercings covering his ears. Louis couldn't tell if the black under his eyes was eyeliner or thick bottom lashes.

(Louis hopes it eyeliner.)

"Mom? The triplets and I are leaving now..." Louis said, tears brimming his baby blues.

Jay turned to face her son with the same expression he had, her bottom lip quivering. "Oh, my boy, I'm going to miss you so much. You visit as much as you can, I'm sure Jeremiah won't mind." She said, pulling Louis into a hug. "You'll make a wonderful queen."

Louis froze at her words, craning his neck towards the triplets who all gave him a shy smile.

"Q-Queen?" Louis stuttered, releasing his mom.

"You didn't tell him?" Jay questioned, looking at the boys.

Edward leaned onto the counter, resting on his elbows. "We thought he already knew.

Marcel followed, "I mean, we are quite popular, being the princes of England and all."

Louis glared at the triplets, his nose twitching in anger. "You're telling me that I might become the queen of England and the Luna of the Royals pack? None of you thought to make me aware of this because your heads are shoved so far up your own asses?! You thought I just knew?!" Louis was livid, growling at the triplets.

Edward leaned over to his brothers, whispering to them while Louis continued his rant.

"Is anyone else turned on right now?"

"Louis, darling," Jay said and Louis calmed down, falling into his mother's arms

"I'm not fit to be a queen." He whispered to his mom, and even though the triplets heard him, they decided it wasn't something they should acknowledge at that moment.