19. Heat

Louis' stomach was tingling. Sweat dripped down his back as he slept, his hair clinging to his temple. The omega felt hot as his heat began to make its way through his small body, blood pumping through his veins and his heart beating heavy.

   Harry awoke first. The smell filled the room and he turned to see Louis, small and cuddled into himself. Whimpers we're leaving his lips as the omega struggled in his sleep.

  Harry turned to his left and gently shook Edward. It wasn't long before Edwards eyes opened wide, nose twitching as he smelt around. Shortly after Edwards awakening, Marcel sat up on the right of Louis.

   "Is he starting his heat?" Whispered Edward, furrowing his eyebrows down at Louis.

   "Are you stupid?" Asked Marcel, squinting at him, "Of course he is. Smell him."

   "What should we do? Should we wake him up?" Edward said, looking to Harry for advice.

   Harry didn't answer. He was gazing at Louis' frame hidden beneath the thin white sheet. The curve of his hip as he slept peacefully. Harry stood slowly, pulling the sheet off of the sweaty omega.

   "What are doing?" Questioned Marcel, who also got up once Harry did.

   Harry crept to Louis side, sliding his hands beneath his legs and neck, carrying him bridal style.

   "Come on boys, I think it's time we explore the heat room." Harry said, carrying Louis' small sleeping frame out of the bedroom.

   The walk was tense. It didn't need to be as it's not as if the triplets were doing something bad. The way that the triplets crave Louis all the time was one thing, but in this moment now the boys bodies were reaching physical pain.

   Edward scratched his neck as he followed behind Harry and Marcel. Nerves were stringing through his body and the urge to help his Louis was becoming overbearing. If it wasn't both embarrassing for Louis and seem as unprofessional, Edward would have taken him in that hallway right there right now.

   Marcel tried to seem as casual about the situation as possible, slowly opening the dark mahogany door. He turned on the lights and was met with the happy pleasure of a large bed with clean sheets. He filled a glass of water and placed it on the bedside table as Harry placed Louis gently down onto the bed.

   Harry gently shook Louis in attempt to stir him awake gently, but his hands began to carry themselves. Harry slid his slim, ring-clad fingers down Louis side, reaching to the back of his smooth thigh and giving it a gentle grab.

   "My beautiful boy..." He whispered.

   Marcel watched in awe. Never had he seen Edward have such a caring look in his eye. His gaze drifted as he saw Louis' eyes slowly blink open. The boy was bright red at this point.

   "What's going on?" Louis asked, looking around the room.

   Edward stood at the end of the bed, arms crossed as he looking intently at Louis. "Yep, definitely going to fuck the shit out of you. If you let me, of course."

   Louis' jaw dropped a little. "N-now?" and it was in that moment that Louis realized why he felt the way he did. A swarm of wasps were attacking inside of him as a pure feeling of need and want rushed over him. He became slick fast, his face hot from embarrassment as the alphas smelt the need for attention.

  "I- I think- am I in heat?" Louis asked more himself than anyone else.

   Marcel groaned loudly at the innocence of the omega, his dick grew painfully hard as he watched the feather haired boy peak down to the slick between his legs.

  "Yes baby, but it's alright, we are here to help" Harry said, standing up.

   "Please Harry- I need. to be- ah fuck" Louis moaned. He suddenly noticed his own hand slipping between his legs before a heavy presence joined him on the bed and snatched his wrist, holding it up on the air.

   "Let me do it." Edward growled as he now hovered over Louis.

   Edwards lips met Louis' for only a second before the alpha let go of his wrist, pulling Louis large t-shirt up his torso to it rests gently on his ribs.

   Louis suddenly felt exposed but quickly forgot as a pair of lips connected themselves to his neck. A moan was quick to leave his mouth as Harry began kissing him gently.

  Marcel pulled off his shirt as Edward kissed his way down Louis' body, reaching his thighs and gently gripping them. Louis could feel the pressure of his fingertips, indulging in the feeling. His back arched slightly in an attempt to give Edward more of him. Edward let out a low growl as he hovered over Louis' ass.

   "Please Edward!" Louis begged, gripping Edwards hair in a gentle tug as the alpha licked across him.

   Louis slick felt warm and sweet in his tongue and he continued to indulge himself as Louis weather in the bed, a mess of whimpers and moans.

   Marcel groaned, watching as Harry kissed Louis' head and Edward feasted on Louis' body. He began to palm himself through his pants, loving how his small omega turned red in the face and mewled so beautifully.

  Edward stepped back as Harry knelt close to Louis' bottom side, and without much warming, Harry picked up Louis leg, put it over his shoulder, and pressed a single finger knuckle deep into the omega.

   Louis squealed in pleasure, "please, please," as Harry slowly inserted the rest of his finger, feeling Louis' heat wrap around him. Harry could only think about how his cock would feel in this omega, missing the experience and wanting to fuck him bad as his pants tightened.

   "Marcel, I think Edward gets the honours this time, can you agree with that?" Harry spoke, easing another finger into the blue eyed boy, Louis twisted his head and groaned into a pillow.

   Marcel have a quick glance at Edward, who's eyes now looked at Harry in surprise. "That is okay with me." Marcel stated, smirking slightly when Edward stood quickly.

   "Please fuck me Edward!" Louis pleaded, begging for it.

   Edward wasn't one to disobey his little omega and quickly undressed himself, revealing his frame. Louis felt like he was in the presence of an angel as Edwards tattooed and muscled body began to love and hover over him. "Princess, do you feel okay?" Edward asked.

   "Do I look okay?" Louis sassed, feeling overwhelmed from the heat rushing through his veins. He grabbed onto Edwards cock gently and began tugging at it, looking down in between him at the large appendage.

  Edward huffed and lowered his hips, slotting himself between Louis legs. "You're so beautiful," he said and began to brush a piece of Louis hair behind his ear. Then he pushed his cock into Louis in one swift motion, groaning deep.

Louis screamed in pleasure, his whole body releasing into a euphoric state at finally being filled up, longing for a knot. "More please more!" He begged

   Harry and Marcel exchanged glances at one another, looking as Edward slowly and teasingly began to push himself in and out of Louis.

  "Do you think he's ready for all three of us?" Marcel whispered.

  "I hope so." Harry replied.

—-

Long time no see ❤️

-Sydney