7. Bells Ringing

Part 7
Bells Ringing

Todays the day, the day that Louis officially gets mated and marked by his alpha. Well, alphas that is.

To say he was nervous would be an understatement. He was absolutely terrified. The only person that was allowed to come to the wedding from Louis' home pack was his mom. It would've been all his immediate family, but he only had his, mom.

It was seven forty when he was awoken by two servent betas, both insisting he gets ready.

What made him evermore anxious is how he wasn't allowed to see the triplets today until he walks down the aisle. It was tradition, one of the many that made Louis anxious.

The betas helped Louis once he was done bathing to get ready. He didn't have to put on his dress yet, but a robe was needed. The betas gave Louis different pieces of jewelry, searching for his preference. He decided to settle on big diamond studs with a long chain necklace, a crescent moon charm on it. Porge with fresh diced peaches on the side were brought to him, a bouquet of yellow roses, and a blue journal with a little bow. the items had one note beside them, Louis picked it up hurriedly, tearing it open and reading it.

Dear Louis,

We are all anxious to see our lovely omega dressed up just for us. We are also excited to see you undressed just for us, but that can wait. We hope you enjoy what we've sent, although I personally don't understand why Marcel sent you peaches. Harry was the one who sent you the journal, and I, the flowers. We hope you love them.

All our love,

Your Alphas xx

Louis let out a sigh of content, holding the note tightly to his chest. He smiled wildly, not noticing both betas look at him in confusion.

Louis ate slowly, not wanting to upset his stomach before the wedding. A nervous feeling started to swell in the pit of his stomach, a feeling he was all too familiar with. A doubt, an anxiety, a feeling of terror. He took deep breaths, not wanting to panic the betas applying glitter to his cheekbones. His stomach did flips, filling with butterflies and bees. He hadn't known the alphas for long, just long enough for him to be the slightest bit less afraid.

Time passes fast, and Louis remained uneasy. The lack of communication with his alphas was starting to take a tole on Louis, causing him to bite at his thin lips. He was scolded, told not to create any flaws on his face.

Louis slipped on the dress designed to fit him, the tightness at his waist made him feel slightly ill. The dress was a slight gold, decorated with darker gold colours. It exposed his shoulders and collarbones, but not his arms as fine, floral lace wrapped around them. The dress was large and soft at the bottom, a bit heavy as it made Louis feel like he had brick wrapped around his waist.

The betas fixed his hair, slightly adjusting his makeup along his hairline, where he had sweat some of it off. They placed a gold crown atop his head, fitting it perfectly. He looked up, revealing himself in the mirror. He took in a shaky breath, chest rising and lowering fast.

"You look beautiful." A voice said, causing Louis to turn and spot a fellow omega named Zayn. Louis had met him before when he learned about Edward.

"Thank you," Louis replied, giving Zayn a small smile. Like many people in this castle, Louis lacked knowledge on Zayn. An acquaintance is what he was. Louis didn't even know Zayn position at the castle.