16. Soul to Soul

Part 16
Soul to Soul

  Marcel sighed, running his hands through his hair. It doesn't make any sense.

"We know the soul bonding is still in tact, with how I felt Louis' pain, but how is he a virgin again? How is that even possible?" Harry asked, pinching the bridge of his nose.

"I have no clue, but it feels wrong to even touch him right now." Edward added, and Marcel turned to look at him.

"Edward you're lucky this little magic stunt you pulled even worked. If anything would've happened to Louis I would've ripped your throat out with my bare hands." Marcel spat, his eyes turning from purple to green in a fast motion.

   "It worked, though." Edward said. "We should just be happy that Louis is okay."

  The triplets all nodded, not looking at each other. They were all in their heads, thinking different thoughts. This whole thing was hard to understand, hard to put into order.

Not even the triplets themselves knew what was happening or how it was happening. Life was taking turns and it was all moving too fast.

Harry dreamed of settling down with a pretty little omega and having little babies running around the place, but he didn't get that, at least not yet.

Edward took his thumb to his mouth, was this his fault? Was it all his? Louis was hurting and it was all because he couldn't handle his own blind wolf.

Marcel was focused on Louis body. His soft curves and delicate features. He could smell his scent through the sheets of silk. Marcel wondered if Louis understood how much he loved him, and vowed to himself to prove that love once he was healthy again.

-

Two weeks had passed and Louis began to heal into the beautiful omega the triplets first placed eyes on. It was as though a curtain of serenity had been draped over him, as he seemed so at peace and happy.

It wasn't long for things to fall into place. Louis was still weary towards Edward, and that hurt him. It hurt every time he looked into Louis baby blues and saw a bit of fear. Sensed the fear. Edward wanted to do nothing but protect him.

Marcel took Louis palm against his own and brought it to his lips. He kissed each knuckle twice, smiling and locking eyes with Louis every time he did. His omega.

"I love you Louis, I hope you know that." Marcel sighed, now tracing a finger over Louis' palm.

"You remind me everyday Marcel, might as well have it written on your forehead." Louis giggled, face bright and full of colour.

Harry walked into the garden, taking a seat beside Louis and Marcel in the thick, lush green grass. Harry leaned back onto his hands, admiring Louis side.

His beautiful omega.

"Louis, there is something we wanted to talk to you about." Harry said easily, his voice raspy but soft in Louis' ear.

"Anything, darling." Louis replied, turning to look at Harry.

"It's about Edward," Harry started, looking towards Marcel.

"You understand he loves you, right?" Marcel questioned, squeezing Louis hand.

"Of course I do, he tells me all the time." Louis replies, softly closing his eyes. brown hair swooped down, falling softly.

"Then tell me Louis, why won't you sleep in our bed with us?" Harry asked, genuine curiosity peaking through.

Louis sighed, "Harry, Marcel, I love you both, and I also love Edward. But I see him, in my dreams, not his face really, but his figure. I see it, hovering over me. Like he is ready to pounce on me, and tear me apart. I love him, but I fear him."

Harry and Marcel both looked away but nodded, understanding the difficulty Louis must be going through. He was traumatized, and it's something they'd need to work on getting over.

A tear slid down Edwards cheek as he stood hidden behind a large pillar by the garden. The wind blew the opposite direction, pulling his scent away from them.

He left after he heard what Louis had said, about fearing him. He cried.

He felt week when he cried, felt as though he was not himself. Felt vulnerable, a feeling he was not used to having.

He left the palace through the back kitchen door, walking down a short path to the woods. He slowly undressed himself, taking it one buttom at a time, neatly folding his clothes, and placing them on a stump at the base of the path.

He started running, quickly changing form. He was upset, and knew Harry and Marcel could sense it, but he didn't care. He was tearing now, his white eyes becoming damp. He relied on muscle memory to bring his along the trail, had been doing it for years, but this time he tripped over roots and bumped around trees. He became lost.

Hours of hopeless running flew by, and he began to grow tired. He was lost, lonely, and sad. He lay down in what felt like an overgrown of moss, and began to weep. In that moment of weakness, he felt he wasn't fit to be king, or to be Louis' mate.

He debated leaving, but decided against it.

——-

h-hi guys
long time no see—- hehehhee about idk a year maybe🥳

i'm sorry, i don't know. everytime i re read this book, i just don't like it. i need to edit, seriously. this thing is so confusing. like what? how?? how'd that happen?? idk

anyways, now that i'm trapped in my home, i'll try to update more often. no promises, life is hard, but i do however hope you remain safe and healthy in a time of fear.

love you all

-Sydney