14. Love Bite

Part 14
Magic Potions

  "Aha!" Louis yelled, jumping three of Harry's pieces in their current game of checkers.

Harry grumbled, removing the now dead pieces. "I really don't understand why you are so good at this."

"Me neither, I used to be awfully terrible at it but recently I've just been better." Louis shrugged, standing up from his seat.

Harry's leaned forward, resting his jaw on his palm. His eyes adjusted, watching as Louis skim his fingers across the spines of the books. "Have you noticed anything else new?" He asked with curiosity.

Louis hummed, grabbing one of the old books. "I've been feeling... bad. I wanna cause some trouble. Which is also new, I was never much of a troublemaker." He said, flipping open the book.

Harry's eyes went wide, thinking about how Milo would always cause trouble around the castle. He looked at Louis, noticing the blonde tinge forming in his hair. He took a deep breath, smelling carnations.

"Louis?"

"Yes alpha?"

"Would you come here?"

Louis smiled, putting the book back. He walked towards Harry, sitting down gently on his lap.

Louis leaned into him, smelling his wonderful sent. He felt Harry's strong arms curl around him in a protective manner, making him feel safe.

"I love you, my omega."

"I love you too alpha."

The two remained like that, cuddled in each other's arms on a small chair in one of the oldest libraries. Harry's head was rushing with thoughts. He didn't want to lose his omega.

    "You're being a child right now David, I need you to be more serious," Tasmin said, picking her third, four-leaf clover.

David grumbled, rolling his short, chubby body over. He rested on his stomach, kicking his legs up in the air as he softly looked through the clovers. "What a time." He complained.

Tasmin rolled her eyes, adjusting her skirt as she Stoop, palm full of the clovers. "Time to go, we have a potion to make and an omega to find."

   Edwards back ached, his body bruised and sore. The glint in his eyes was missing, as the dark green had taken over.

He fiddled with the rings on his fingers, a habit he had gotten years ago, one that will never go away. His eyelids felt heavy, the souls of his feet refused to move any further as he came to a hault in front of his omegas seperate chambers.

They had decided to place Louis in a seperate room while he was under the curse, to help preserve the alphas from any temptations of inpregnating the boy just yet.

Edwards focused glazed over the door, the red wood looked nice at this hour. The moonlight shone through a nearby window, making the door handle glisten beautifully.

He couldn't hold back his temptations, grabbing the handle gently and giving it a light twist. It was unlocked, which was no surprise.

He heard it click and began to push it open slowly, noticing the smell of roses crowding the room. His omega had been dreaming.

His nose scrunched though as a hint of carnations peaked through. A low growl clawed at his throat, but he kept it in, not wanting to wake Louis up by his growling at the door.

He noticed Louis' figure laying down on his bed, the peach coloured silk hugged his beautiful skin. Edwards eyes wondered over him, admiring the boys backside. How his curves appeared so wonderfully, even covered by the thin silk.

Edwards heals moved beyond command, heading towards the sleeping omega. Before he knew what was happening, his hands were touching the silk, his fingers training up the large bed to the figure sleeping in the middle.

He brought his hand up to Louis' waist, placing it down gently. He used his own feet to push off his shoes as he brought his feet into the bed as well.

He pulled Louis gently towards him as he layed down, spooning him. He breathed in slowly, smelling the omega and his roses. Pure roses. It made Edward sigh with happiness.

"Edward?" Louis whispered, placing his small hand onto the one covering his waist.

"Its me, Louis." Edward responded, digging his nose into Louis neck.

Louis sniffles, feeling his shoulders contract. Silent tears quickly streamed down his face as he felt his skin and heart burn with pain.

"It hurts Edward." Louis whined quietly, arching his back.

Edwards senses began to full with the scent of carnations, the smell overpowering the roses.

"I know baby, I'm sorry." Edward said, biting down onto Louis' neck. His teeth tore through the skin, causing the omega to bleed. His blood ran black, oozing down his neck.

Louis' body twitched as his scent rapidly changed from rose to carnation.

Edward got up, watching as the omega chocked on his own blood, barely moving.

"I'm so sorry."

-----

My children, oh how ive missed you dearly.

I havent been writing because 1) im lazy 2) FUCK SCHOOL IM TOO DUMB 3) people arent being too nice right now, but hopefully things change :)

Anyways, this is a really short chapter, I'll update soon again though i prolise :( love you guys

Muah

-sydney