Chapter 48: Ring

Ty's POV

     "...Wait, what." I said, tilting my head to the side. Jason sighed as Baki's eyebrows scrunched up, as if he didn't understand why I didn't understand. Mitch bit his lip as he explained thoroughly why he needed my son to get some 'notebook' we don't even know exists. I mean, what if Baki is lying to us?

    Jerome spoke up. "Ty, where's Collin?"

"With his grandfather's house. Duh! He's not gonna find out I was on the border or death!" I responded with a yell. 

Tyler looked at me confusingly. "That reminds me.... why didn't you freak out when I said it was my fault...?" he asked. 

That had no resemblance of what I was talking about, Tyler.

"Because, well.... I don't know! The thing I don't get is--how is Ghost even involved in all of this?!" I asked. He shook his head. "Even I don't know the answer. Maybe we can find it in the notebook."

 I closed my eyes and thought for a moment. 

'If there really is such a thing as the notebook... then maybe we can use it to our advantage. Ghost can drop all charges on Sky, cut the marriage with me, and leave me son alone, along with everyone else. But if not and or Collin's captured.... he'll use that to his advantage... '

I groaned and faced them, shifting slightly my own bed, unlike the hospital one, which I was released just this morning. "Fine. Let's go find that notebook."

Dawn's POV

  "JOCELYN! LISTEN ALREADY!" I yelled, my hair messy as she just powdered herself with blush. I rolled by eyes, looking over at the police files. 

 Let's just say I borrowed them.

  "Look! It says here that he visited the hospital before he got caught!" I screamed. She sighed. "Dawn, give it up. You lost him. You lost Ghost. You lost. Final." she groaned. I huffed.

"No! I will be rich!" I retorted. 

She sighed. "Whatever. Now--what's your idea?"

 I grinned. "He visited someone named Ty Ellis. He lives on this street right here, Apparently, its a poor part of the city."

Her eyes widened. "You mean.... This means.... We have to go to some poor place!? Ewwww!" she whined. I whined with her. We whined in harmony.

"Anyways.... We just have to see what type of connection they have. And if they're lovers--this Ty fellow wont be getting a good future."

She laughed. "Best threat you can come up with?" I grimaced. "Whatever.

Seto's POV

 I cuddled up to Brice's arm, as he smiled and pecked my forehead. I giggled and kissed his cheek. This was just like any other day.  Well-- it seemed like it.

"Seto..."" Brice twiddled his thumbs as he looked at the ground. "I-I wanna ask you something...." I looked up at him, worryness flashing in my eyes. 

"You're scaring me, Brice. What's up?" I said. 

He smiled and handed me a small box. I opened it slowly and gasped. A ring was inside, some golden, but had most of it silver. A small single gem was in the middle-purple.

I looked at him in disbelief and he grinned. "Seto Sorcen... Will you marry me?"

I smiled at him. "Yes."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Didn't proof read this. 

Sorry for confusing,

Or mistakes.

Or anthing.

~GA