Chapter 13: Police

Sky's POV

 I burst into the room where Ghost and Baki were currently talking. "Ghost, why did you order a meeting with the company, in which I am apart of?" I asked him, clearly annoyed. Bodil was next to me, his hands crossed, as well as mine.

"Of course I told you. Baki forgot to tell you." Ghost said with a smile on his face. Baki's eyes grew wide and looked at me, broken and stuttering. "S-S-Sorry sir, I-I-t's just that...uh..." Baki trailed off, not coming up with a good enough excuse. 

"Can I KNOW what happened in the meeting?" I asked. Ghost smirked. "Of what else? Everything that has been happening.And with all this, you cannot follow the front of the company." he said with a rather cheerful tone. I growled. "Just give it up. I know you did this just to own NGU." 

"I don't know what you're talking about. Plus, the whole board has to approve it." he said. I shot him a death glare. Oh if only looks could kill.

*Ring Ring* (It's a phone. .-.)

I sighed and pickedup the phone, not checking the caller ID. 

"Hello?"

"Hey, it's Ty Lox, I was wondering if we could talk about the house later?" he asked. I looked at Ghost, and he had a confused look on his face. I smiled innocently and continued with my conversation. 

"Sure, in half an hour meet me at Crafter's Restaurant." I said. From the corner of my eye I saw Baki's eyes widen for half a second, then back to normal. I wonder....

"Um, but whe-" before Ty could finish what he was saying, I hung up unintentionally.

Ghost's POV

Sky hung up his call and looked at me. I smiled innocently. Oh how stupid my cousin is at times. "Look, I have to go, we are NOT finished talking." he growled, bursting again, only out the door, Bodil quickly following behind. I laughed. "Baki, you forgot to mention the police is looking for him." I said with a smirk on my face. Baki giggled.  "Woopsies." he said.

We walked out of my office to the main room, and the police and detectives were already there. I smiled and put on my innocent face. "What are you guys doing?" I asked sadly. "We're trying to find Sky Daughlburg Adams. We think he is in the building. " one of the officers said.

"I told them Sky left but no one believes me!" the receiver exclaimed. Baki smiled and stepped up. I heard he was going to Crafter's." Baki said. The detective nodded in acknowledgement and rushed out of the building, the officers quickly following after. This is too easy.

Ty's POV

 I sighed as I looked at the billboard.  Crafter's was written all over in cursive letters, so i'm asuming it's fancy. Just great.

I walked in and saw a lady giving me a confused face once she saw me. "Excusez-moi monsieur , mais avez-vous une réservation?" she asked. I looked at her dumbstruck. She sighed. "Do you have a reservation?" she asked. I shrugged. "I'm supposed to meet someone here." I said. She nodded and showed me a table, I sitting down as a waiter came up to me.

"Que voulez-vous boire?" he asked. I growled. "What is it with you people and speaking french damn it!" I cursed. He looked at me with wide eyes. "S-sorry, um, what you'd you like to drink?" he asked me, in English this time. 

"Sorry, Coffee?" I said. It sounded more like a question than an answer now that I think about it. "Just coffee? Would you like it with a Flute? Batard? Couronne?" he kept asking me. I was about to burst. "What about a baguette?" he asked. I nodded, just to make him stop listing the french breads. He wrote on his little notepad and looked back at me. "Would you like it crispy, or soft?" 

"You know what? I"ll just have to coffee." I said, sighing. He nodded and left, leaving me to look at my phone for the time. When was he going to get here?

"Sorry I'm late, traffic is a horror." he said as he sat down across from  I sighed again and nodded. "Look, I think that-" I got cut off by a cell phone ring. Sky looked at me apologetically and took the call.

Sky's POV (So many POV switches :D)

"Hello?" I asked through the phone. I saw the caller ID, it was Tyler. "Hey, I just tried the family VISA, it doesn't work." he said. I sighed. "Look, I'll tell you when I get home. Bye." I said as I ended the call. 

I looked at Ty, and he had a rather annoyed expression glued on his face. "Sorry, what were you saying?"

"I was saying, Jason doesn't have the papers and I thought that we could-" Ty got cut off once again, only it was Bodil who was calling this time. "Really? You know, I could just leave and we could reschedule."  Ty hissed. I sighed and took the call.

"What now?"

"Don't come back." Bodil said in a hushed tone. "What?" I asked confusingly. Bodil was quiet for a few seconds before talking again. "I can't explain right now. Get out of the restaurant. The police is looking for you." My eyes widened as I scanned the room, and an officer was at the entrance of the restaurant. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHIET SKY RUN XD

I have detention Monday....

My friends aren't talking to me.....

I was locked out of my own house.....

then got insulted by my parents....

Didn't eat much today....

Got insulted again....

WHAT A WONDERFUL FUCKING DAY -.-

~GA