Chapter 49: Info

Dawn's POV

   "So, what did you find out~?" I asked, my hips swaying as I purred out the words. My bouncy curls smelling like strawberries, which, of course, caught his attention. He smiled slyly as he cleared his throat. I giggled, twirling his tie with my finger and nibbling on his ear slightly.

 Jocelyn scoffed. "Dawn. No. Off. "

I rolled my eyes and smiled at Jocelyn's boyfriend. "So... What did you find out?" 

 He chuckled as he re-read the papers. "Well, the guy's name is Tyler Ellis Lox. He lives in a suburban area, he's 24 years old..."

"What else?" I asked. He laughed. "Look at this! The guy is a hermaphrodite, so he has a son. The child's name is Collin Lox. Ten year's old and the father seems to be G-" 

Jocelyn cut him off. "No one cares! Just tell us Tyler's info!"

 He sighed and nodded, obeying his girlfriend. "He lives in this location." He said as he showed us a map. I tilted my head slightly. "...That's a dump. How does Sky even have a connection with this guy? "

 He smirked. "I did a little bit more of digging in their lives, and apparently, they're "Dating". "

Both of our jaws dropped to the floor. Jocelyn started coughing. She just choked on air. 

"That guy is his boyfriend?!" Jocelyn exclaimed. 

"....My ex-fiance is.... gay??" I asked, my eyes wide. He nodded. "Yeah. Don't know much else."

I stomped my feet angrily as I huffed. "I'm going to pay a visit to this guy. Watch out Ty Ellis."

 Collin's POV

   I sighed. "Let me get this straight. You want to me go into my dad's house and get some notebook in his drawer?" I asked. 

Baki groaned. "Yes! For the 69th time! Yes!" 

I laughed. "Alright. To be honest, I think he's hiding something."

Ty frowned and looked at the ground. Wait, did my mom know?

I nodded once more. "Fine. Fine. Fine. F-" And then the door got shut on my face. How nice.

Ty's POV

  "So how are we going to watch him?" I asked. I wasn't going to let him be unsupervised. That would just be bad parenting. 

Baki and Seto smiled widely as Seto spoke up.

"So, we worked together to create a little camera in his glasses. We'll see everything, as well as hear him with the earpeace. We just can't talk to him."

I lifted an eyebrow. "....And how exactly did you afford this?"

Baki smiled. "That would be me. Hey, when you work with a major company, you get paid well."

 "Ain't that the truth..." I muttered. 

Seto smiled. "By the way, Ty?"

I perked up and a clear confused look was written across my face. "Yeah? What up?"

"...C-Can you be one of my... u-uh... t-the maid of honor?" He stuttered.My eyes widened. "What."Seto giggled at my response. "Brice asked me to marry him!" I smiled widely. "Finally! "

~...........~

Welp.

Sorry it's short.

I think.

Uhm....

I had homework...?

Yeah that my excuse.

Totally didn't have writer's block.

~GA