Chapter 11: Worry

Jason's POV

 "So that man gave you something every time you paid." Ty asked. I nodded, grabbing the big box from my shelf and taking it to the bed.

"Yes, that man was a direct man, and we did a gentleman agreement." I said as Ty looked through the box. "Look, those are the papers he gave me every time I paid him. He signed it and everything." I said. "But Jason...if they even accept this and we pay what we owe, they would add interests that they must probably charge us after so many years, we have lots of debts!"

"But understand me, I'll take care of this you don't have to worry!"

"How do you want me not to worry!? I don't know how are we going to do with so many debts! Brice's art class! He's backed up on the money! And my son! His education will be ruined...." Ty mumbled, setting himself down on the bed once again.  I sighed. "But, understand me, he gave me his word. And that's worth more than anything."

"Yes, but you can't leave things in the air just like that.And buying a property is something you can't do just like that!" Ty retorted."But I trusted him because I knew I could trust him, Ty. But please, I don't want you to worry about it, OK?"

"We're about to lose everything for which we worked for!" he yelled. I sighed. "Well, maybe we could talk to Sky, I mean, convince him, and make him see the papers." I suggested. Ty smiled and nodded.

Ty's POV

"Since we don't know what those people are going to say about the dept, we need to word hard to pay the house between all of us." I told the rest. Seto and Brice nodded as Simon stared at me with a blank face. "Simon??" I asked, trying to get his attention. He blinked a few times and jumped back from me being too close. "W-What?" he stuttered, blushing like crazy. Seto giggled as the rest of us looked at him confusingly. "He's just thinking about that lawyer and how cute he is~" Seto said. Simon blushed even harder. I rolled my eyes. "Guys, this is serious! We don't have time for boyfriends!" I scolded. Brice frowned. "How much you want to bet you and that other guy, Sky, will become a couple?" Brice said with a smirk, raising his eyebrow. I scoffed. "Like I would ever! Anyways, we need to work hard to keep this house." I said. 

The front door creaked open and Jason stepped into the livingroom. Everyone was quiet. "I know Ty already told you what's happening, but I got everyone into this, so I'll get everyone out." he said. The whole room went chaotic. "You can't do that Jason! We've all got your backs." I said. Everyone nodded, agreeing with me. Jason smiled. "Thanks guys, you wont regret it." 

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IM SO SORRY THIS IS SO SHORT TnT 

I DIDNT HAVE ENOUGH TIME BUT THE NEXT FEW CHAPPIES WILL BE BIGGER.

~GA