Chapter 15: Blurt

-Next Day-

Jerome's POV

"How about this one: If you were Cheetos, you'd be hot Cheetos." I asked/said. Mitch burst into a fit of laughter. I gave him a confused face. "What? Do you think it's a little too much?" I asked. Mitch giggled. "If you want to get mauled by Ty, you can use it." Mitch said with a small smile. I sighed and scanned the paper in my hands. I had a major brainstorm yesterday, and I'm trying to see if any of these would try to win Ty's heart over.

"What about, If you were a potato, you'll be a good potato." I said/asked again. Mitch burst into laughter again."You...hehe...are...hehe...hopeless." Mitch said, sputtering once and awhile with small giggles. I sighed.

"None of those would work on him Jerome, trust me." he said. I looked down in shame, but he continued talking. "Even when they owe a lot of money to-" he stopped and I looked at him wide-eyed. 

"Shit! Please please please, Jerome, don't you dare say that I said anything please please please I'll be your best friend forever!" Mitch pleaded with his big brown eyes. I smiled. "Alright I wont." I said. Mitch sighed in relief. "But, why don't you tell me why Ty (and the others) owe lots of money while your at it?" I added. Mitch gulped.

Tyler's POV

"I love you my little Tiger-Tyler." Shelby giggled, cupping my cheek with her hand, close for us to be kissing, but that's when my phone rang. She leaned back and huffed. "Great..." she muttered. I smiled apologetically and took the call. It was Sky.

"Yello?" I answered. 

"Tyler! Get out of the house! Now!" he almost yelled. Was he in a car? "Why?" I asked, clearly confused. Sky sighed. "I don't have time to explain, just met me at 157 YT Lane, bring anything essential ." he said. I agreed and ended the call. 

Shelby looked at me and smiled. "So, where were we?" she purred, caressing my hand, trailing to my arm. I yanked it away from her and her eyes widened. "Sorry babe, got to go." I said as I rushed into my room (they were in his house) and savenged for my clothes. I've never seen Sky that scared in his tone before. EVER. Not even when our parents died, and he was 7!

Shelby walked to the doorway and sighed. "You leaving?" she asked. I stopped packing and looked at her, nodding. She sighed. "Look, Tyler, I don't think this is going to work out." she said bluntly. My eyes widened. "W-what?" I stuttered. She looked down at her feet, which were covered in her purple, glittery high heels.

"I think we should break up." she said again. I walked over to her. "B-but-" I began, but she cut me off. "I'm sorry, but, Ghost told me you and your brother were going to lose your fortune." she said bluntly and my eyes widened even more. WHAT!?

 Ty's POV

"All of you guys ready?" Jason asked us. We all nodded as Collin came prancing around all giddy. I smiled. "What's got you into a good mood this morning?" I asked. Collin's smile grew bigger. "It's almost Haloween!" he said happily. I giggled. 

"Yes, now, what are you going to be?" I asked. Collin shrugged. "We'll go to the store and see what costumes there are for you OK?" I said. Collin nodded as he grabbed his football and gear from the kitchen table. We were going to his football game. It was for fun, but it was for the whole community, that is, if anyone came, and we sure were.

Jerome and Mitch were coming as well, and that would surely create awkward moments between us, but he's my friend, so of course he's coming. 

"Hey guys!" I heard Jerome yell happily. They were finally here. Mitch smiled and waved at all of us. Jerome's eye-contact met mine, and blushed. I giggled and blushed as well. How can this be wrong? 

"Hey Jerome, you guys ready?" Seto asked. He nodded, as did Mitch. Jason smiled brightly. "Aright, let's go!" he yelled as the rest of us followed, I being last.

As I closed the door, it didn't shut right. Great, I forgot to fix it. Let's just hope no one come's in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MITCH YOU AND YOUR BIG MOUTH XD

OMFG I GOTTA WORK IN RUNNING OUT OF PRE-CHAPTERS EGHHHHHHHH

Expect the weirdest ship of your life soon....

Even I don't like it D:

~GA