Chapter 52: Tables Turned

A/N }
;-; I need help on deciding things. Halp.

And Its maid of honor. Seto is the female in the relationship. Brice is obviously the groom. ^_^ Alright I'll stop rantin' {

------
Seto's POV

"What have we done!" I exclaimed, rubbing my neck with my hand. Jason sighed. "Nothing. Our plan backfired. We're screwed. "

"No dip Sherlock. We gotta turn the tables down. I don't wanna let Ty down. " Tyler said. I shook my head.

"Guys..." Mitch muttered. We all turned to him in confusion. "Not to alarm you but, well, Sky just entered.

He was wearing the usual orange jumpsuit. His hair messy, and a surprised look on his face as he saw Collin next to Ghost.

Ghost.

He knew what we were gonna do. How though? I sighed.

"Mitch!"

We all Turned around on who was calling, and Jerome pounced on the Canadian.

"What?! We're in the middle of spying on a court while cameras aren't Supposed to be in! Not like we're breaking the law but still!"

Jerome looked at him. "Just take this god damn pregnancy test."

Tyler, Jason and I burst out laughing as Mitch blushed a bright red. "Bacca, you're drunk."

"I'm not!" He yelled. "You were sober when we did it! Now take it! It tells you one week earlier! It's #1 in the US! As seen on TV! "

Jason chuckled. "Take it to the bathroom. "

Sky's POV

"Sky Adams, where were you during the gap of September 15 to March 22?"

I stayed quiet, and people started whispering. I didn't want to get Ty in trouble. I didn't. I'd rather go myself than him.

"Sky Adams, where were you during the gap of September 15 to March 22." Ghost's lawyer asked, more in a firm voice this time. I sighed.

"Not telling."

She turned to the judge. "Your honor, he won't talk. can't we just ask-"

"Overruled. "

She sighed. "Sky Adams. Do you have any proof you are innocent of this crime?"

I stayed silent. I didn't. I Truly didnt. Someone should have grabbed the notebook. Or right now! Seriously!

She grinned. "Your honor, Sky Adams does not have any proof. Yet, we do. His signature was in the signing of the fraud. "

I stood up. "Get it fucking tested! My original writing and that document! Did you even do that?! "

I was trying to buy time.

"Uhm... N-Not exactly..."

And it was working.

"Then that's no proof! " I turned to Collin and he smiled as he raised his hand as if he was in school. He raised it high, even as Ghost told him not to.

"Y-Your honor!" He blurted. The judge (who was male) looked at him.

"u-uh, yes?"

"I have proof! Right in this notebook! " he yelled.

My eyes widened as I grinned, Ghosts eyes wide and showing fear.

Oh how the tables have turned.