Chapter 20: Feelings

Sky's POV

"Ty look out!" I yelled. Ty looked up rapidly and stood paralyzed. What's wrong with this guy!? I ran toward Ty and dove, pushing him out of harm's way. We both tumbled to the ground as the piano came down with a crash. 

Everyone ran toward us and gasped, helping me up, along with Ty, only he lied still. Jason sighed in relief, which made me shoot him a confused glance. "Don't worry about Ty, he just passed out. He normally does that when's he's scared for his life, in cases like these of course." Jason explained. I sighed in relief. Thank god he's OK. Wait, since when do I care for.... I looked at Ty. He seemed...cute when he was asleep.

"Why don't you take Ty to his room? It's the third one on the right." Simon said with a smile. I nodded and carried Ty bridal-style, walking inside the room. Seto was on the couch and gasped. "What happened?" he asked alarmingly. I sighed. "He fainted, I'm just taking him to his bed." I explained. Seto shot me a smile as I walked passed him and walked to what seemed like Ty's room.

I carefully placed Ty on his bed as he squirmed once I placed him on his bed. I guess he was comfortable. I grabbed a blanket from a chair and covered him with it, making him smile in his sleep. For some idiotic reason I thought about the story, Snow White, and how true love's kiss can wake someone up.

And for some other idiotic reason, I wanted to try it. Just for fun. But what if he wakes up? Just on the cheek. Just in case. I leaned in and kissed him on the cheek. It was warm. I leaned back and sighed happily, smiling. Just when I was about to leave, a whisper stopped me.

"Sky?" It was Ty. I turned to him nervously. Please tell me he didn't feel it. Please tell me he didn't feel it. Please tell me he didn't feel it.

"Hmm?"

"T-thanks for saving me... " he managed to say. I blushed a bit. Since when do I blush?

"Your not so bad after all... hero." he whispered. I'm guessing I wasn't supposed to hear that because when I turned he was fast asleep, smiling. 

I smiled and walked out, strangely seeing Seto by the door. "D'aww!" he giggled. I gave him a confused look and he giggled again. "I think Ty likes you!" he whispered. I blushed immensely. "W-what?" I stuttered. He smiled. "And I know you do too...." he said before skipping to Brice's room and slamming the door shut.

I sighed. Janet....

I think your right. ( N/A Yep he said Janet READ THE STORY AGAIN PEOPLE!) 

Ghost's POV

"She said YES?!" Baki exclaimed, his face red. I nodded happily. "And it was easier than I thought! That woman just wants to money, Sky was stupid not to figure that out. I mean, who would love him?! I snickered. Baki sighed. "I don't know who would be crazy enough! I love-" Baki stopped himself before he could "confess" his feelings toward me. It was no problem figuring out. He would even take a bullet for me, even though I wouldn't.

"I-I mean, I love... snow! When could I go on break and get some Snow-cones?" he asked, trying to cover up. "Later!" I yelled, making Baki jump in cowardliness. 

"I think I know where Sky is hiding, and to know that, is to talk to Bodil." I said. Baki shook his head. "And what about the old hag? Your Antie Janet?" Baki asked. I smiled crookedly.

"Oh, I know what to do with her." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello my gamers!

YES! FIRST FEELINGS THAT SKY FEELS FOR TY! 

Baki! Why you gotta love that fool? Oh right, I know why >:)

Ghost what-chu talkin' 'bout!?!?! XD

BTW, FROM NOW ON THERE WILL BE NO UPDATE SAT OR SUN. SORRY.

~GA