Chapter 3: Return

Ghost's POV

"Sky!" Janet exclaimed, trying to hug me. Uh...no.

"No Auntie Janet, it's me, Ghost. Your other and better grandchild." I said, smiling. She frowned. "Where's Sky? I want to see him. Why hasn't he come yet?" she asked. I rolled my eyes and scoffed.

"Listen to me Janet, Sky is far away. It's been years since he chose to live in Paris, and he is a disgrace for not wanting to see nor hear about us. His family. But don't you worry, I'm taking care of you..." I trailed off. Janet smiled.

"My sweet, spoiled child. I always knew you would take your place rightfully in the family company. I knew I didn't make a mistake when I put you infront." she said. I beamed, she was right after all. "You always cared for others.." she trailed off. "You...Sky..." she finished.

My smile disappeared and let go of her hand, which I was holding. I scoffed and left her, sitting in her bed all alone. Hah, she's wrong. That tomboy deserves to die.

I closed her bedroom door and turned to the doctor. "I'm sorry Alex Ghost, but Janet's diagnosis is nothing good. Her days of the light are low. I'm truly sorry." he said sadly. I growled. "Don't be." I said, gritting my teeth as I left the nursing home.

Tyler's POV

"Omg, Tyler, your plays are just simply divine." my girlfriend Shelby said, fanning herself. I smiled. "Here are your baguettes madam...sir" A waiter said, handing Shelby a baguette. I glared at the poor man.

"And where's mine?!" I hissed. Shelby took a bite of her baguette and looked at me. "Here, I know you love these." she said, handing me half. The waiter growled as his plan backfired and left our table. I grinned at Shelby. "I love you." I simply said. She kissed me roughly and simpered. "I love you too!" she exclaimed, pinning me to the chair. Notch I love her.

"Ahem." I heard someone say, clearing their throat. "Oh hey bro." I said simply, kissing Shelby again. Sky frowned. I sighed and turned to Shelby. "Give us a minute will ya sweet cheeks?" I said. Shelby smiled, "Sure bae, I'll be waiting in the bedroom..." she whispered, strutting away.Wow...I got to say this but...does she got a booty? She doooo! ( I had to im sorry XD)

I turned back to Sky. "What up? Where's Dawn?"

"She's back at her house. I have great news!" he yelled, I lifted an eyebrow. "We're getting married!" he yelled. I felt my glasses break in sorrow. Geez man, couldn't have gotten a better wife to be? Buuut I had to be nice. For now that is.

"Oh...AWESOME!" I yelled with fake excitement. He smiled. "Oh I got to ask you something...could I make a transfer with your money to an 'organization?'" I asked. He frowned. "Why my money? Why can't you use yours?" he asked.

"W-well I uh..." I began to stutter. I couldn't tell him I was basically wanting to propose to Shelby for a while now, and above that my VISA maxed out.

"Oh right! Um, the company wants to see you tomorrow morning at ten AM sharp. They said its urgent." I said, totally avoiding his question. Sky nodded and left.

I sighed. Let's just hope he doesn't screw this up...and where's my baguette?!