Chapter 9: "Y-you?!"

Dawn's Pov

"Now remember, Pick the most EXPENSIVE things. After all, he's paying!" Jocelyn said happily as we looked through wedding catalogues. I giggled as I pointed to a dress. "Oooo I like that one!" she said.

*Door effect noise here*

"Come in..." Jocelyn muttered. I rolled my eyes as I walked over to open the door. "Dawn! Such a pleasure to see you." Ghost said. I giggled and batted my eyes, until Jocelyn stood next to me.

"Ugh, Ghost." she growled as she walked away. Ghost shook his head and turned to me. "My, Dawn you look so fine today." he complimented. I blushed.

"Why are you here?!" Jocelyn yelled from the living room. "I have to tell you guys something VERY important, and I don't want the whole city to know." he said. Jocelyn gasped and listened.

Gossip much?

"It's that Sky and Tyler are about to fall in the miserable place of poorness!" he said. Jocelyn had a shocked face. "Thank you for the info. You may leave." Jocelyn said, pushing Ghost out the door.

Once she shut the door she turned to me. " "Do you know what this means?!" he said. I shook my head. She sighed. "You CAN'T marry Sky! Great, now how are we ever going to be rich? I mean, you were going to marry him for the money..." she said. I shrugged. "Maybe Ghost?" I asked.Her eyes went wide. "As much as it pains me to say this, but you need to marry Ghost."

"But we don't even know if Sky is going poor!" I retorted. Jocelyn sighed and nodded. "Your right for once... Try to find out if it's true, and if it's too big of a problem."

Sky's POV

"You SURE that it's here?" I asked. Bodil nodded. "Yeah, it's the right address. 256 SpruceWood Street here in Minecraftia. Plus, we NEED to check this place out." he said. I sighed and nodded as I got out of the car and walked to the porch steps. 

I took a deep breath and knocked on the door since there was no doorbell. Weird. I turned to Bodil. "I've been in worse places in Paris where the houses were filled with punks and very aggressive people." I said. He nodded.

The door opened and...it was him. The same guy I saw with the bangs that covered his eye, which was naturally maroon red. 

"Y-you?!" I said, utterly surprised. He looked at me confused, and nodded.

"Yeah, and what are you doing around here?" he asked. "Well, if you'll allow me I'll tell you inside the house." I said. He stood paralyzed for a moment and slightly nodded, opening the door.

Ty's POV

-TimeSkip-

"So all we need is to verify the ownership of the property to carry the law in these cases." the guy with a thick bulgarian accent said. I turned to Jason.

"I'm sorry, you speak very good, but we can't understand anything you are saying. " he said bluntly. The guy with the amulet sighed.

"What he's trying to say is that uh...What is said is that this estate, land, place, belongs to my family, so we can compare the roles of the house that you have that I have to seek alternative, uh, another option housing the location since we can have this property that is ours. " he said. I shook my head.

"I can't understand them either. " I whispered to Jason. Brice growled. "Well, you have good eyes but this is our house, whether you like it or not."

"Well, we have the papers that prove we own this house, and if you don't show that you guys own it as well like you say, we could throw you all to the street." the lawyer with the tie said.

I swallowed hard. At least Cole was fast asleep. I turned to Seto, Simon, Brice and Jason. All their eyes were wide, and I could feel mine the same as well.

"Jason, don't you have the papers?" I asked. He gulped. "I think so." he said as got up to look for them.

I glared at the guy with the amulet. He was Ghosts cousin, and I'm sure he came here since I denied him. Who does that?!

"I'm back. Read it and weep." Jason said, smirking as he handed the lawyer the paper.

The guy looked it over and looked at me. "This is invalid. It's like you hadn't paid anything for the house." he said.

Well then.

W-what?" I stuttered, clearly not thinking staight at all. "Well you see you-" I cut the bulgarian off. "I know that smartass, but...WHAT?! " I yelled. Jason hugged me, trying to get me to calm down and not get us kicked out. He was like a big brother to me.

I looked at the rest of the guys and sighed. "Well, we'll try to gather up the money to pay you guys off." I hissed. They nodded understandingly.

I sighed as I motioned them the door, leading them out. Before I shut the door, the guy with the amulet stopped me. "By the way, if your going to uh, see me most of the time now, I'm Sky." he said, handing his hand out. I glanced at the hand, then back at him, and the hand, then at him. Basically back and forth. "Ty." I said bluntly, not taking his hand, nor showing expression. I shut the door on his face. I walked back to the living room, but the door didn't close.I sighed. I'll try fixing that tomorrow.

"How in the world did this happen?!" I yelled. They all shrugged. "I can try to figure it out...I mean, I could talk to the lawyer..." Simon said, he had been quiet the entire time they were here. I nodded. "Yes, yeah. Sure..I-I need to check up on Cole..." I stuttered, walking upstairs to Cole's room. He was still asleep. I took a deep breath of relief.

Oh how hell this would be.

Dawn's POV

"Ooo! I like that one!" Jocelyn squealed as she pointed to a dress with a floral top and a long, flowing train. I rolled my eyes. "It's my wedding, not yours." I growled. She scowled. "Whatever. Just pick whatever you want." she hissed at me, walking over to the bridesmaid's section of the shop.

I sighed and started looking for dresses, until I found the PERFECT one. The top was a sweetheart, the bottom was covered in fake diamonds, I could have that arranged into real,  the belt was glittery, and the train was long, creating an almost heart-shape. I smiled. I want this one.

"JOCELYN!!" I yelled from the top of my lungs, which made  the attendants and shoppers look at me with cold glares, but I scoffed. Jocelyn came over and sighed. "What do you want?"

"This one." I said, pointing to the dress with the sweetheart top. She giggled. "Alrighty!" She looked around and saw no worker was around so she screamed, "FREE MONEY!!" I looked at her confusingly and she just smiled innocently. Good plan.

In mere moments later, 3 attendants came rushing toward us. "We'd like this dress please." Jocelyn said, smirking. The attendant rolled her eyes as I handed her Sky's card that he gave me when we were in the plane.  The lady smiled and nodded as she took the VISA from my palm.

I looked back at Jocelyn. "I can't believe it! I'm getting married before you!" I squealed. She rolled her eyes. "Yeah, I can't believe it either." she snorted. I rolled my eyes and smiled as the lady came back with a confused face. 

"I'm sorry, but your credit card has been declined." she said ever so bluntly. My eyes widened, as did Jocelyn's. "W-what??" I stuttered, but Jocelyn's face was pale. "Try A-A-Again." she managed to croak out. The lady scanned it, and it became negative. 

Well then.

"Ugh, just try mine." I said, handing her my VISA card. Jocelyn took it out of my hands. "But this is stupid! The guy should pay!" she yelled. I sighed and grabbed my VISA card from her hands and gave it to the lady.

Why did this happen all of a sudden?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

XD people already knew it was Ty's house so why do I even bother writing this part XD 

~GA