Chapter 31: Shirtless Bodil

Simon's POV

After Seto calmed down after Brice yelling at him, I decided to pay this lawyer guy a visit. Not like I like him or anything, just to make sure everything is in order and that Sky is actually not going to sue us for not having the papers we owe him, not to mention money.

I was in town, the streets were busy, people with funny accents were talking amongst their phones and I; I looked like a homeless guy compared to them. One of them actually gave me A hundred dollars in my shirt pocket. I was going to give it back but, really, A hundred dollars! This could be one step closer to paying what we owe!

I entered this fancy building with white marble floors, and I was mesmerized. Everything looking like it was made by kings! Rich, that is. Rich kings.

"Hello? Are you lost?" A girl asked me, her hair brown and wavy. Her name tag read "Alesa". Pretty sure she works here.

"N-No." I stuttered. She giggled. "I was kidding. How may I help you?"

"I'm looking for Bodil. You know, a guy, yay big and yay high." I said, moving my hands in what I thought how tall he was. I think I pictured a bulgarian model than Bodil. Same thing.

She smiled. "Do you have an appointment with him?" she asked. I shook my head. "No, but I'm close friends with him." I lied, well, partially.

She rolled her eyes. So much for her spunky attitude. "No one can be close friends with him. Unless you know where he came from." she hissed. My eyes widened. How stupid are these people! His accent, how he dresses, cleary Bulgarian! My notch.

"He's Bulgarian." I replied bluntly. Her eyes widened. "O-Oh, I'm s-sorry, I didn't k-know you were close f-friends w-with him." she stuttered. Again, how stupid are these people!

"Right this way sir, also I love the disguise! You actually look poor!" she exclaimed. I just nodded and went with whatever she said. If not, I would have punched her right in the face 5 seconds ago by that comment.

I followed her into the elevator, and then to a room.

"He's right in there." she said as she walked off. I sighed and opened the door, only to see Bodil shirtless. I repeat, Bodil shirtless. He turned around and gasped, and I quickly shut the door, my face pure red, blushing. I must say though he actually looked hot... Snap out of it, Simon.

"C-come I-in." he stuttered. I took in a deep breath and opened the door, seeing him in a Calvin Klein jacket. I chuckled.

"I'm sorry about that..." I said. He blushed. "It's fine. Anyways, why are you here? And how did you pass my securi- wait nevermind." he said. I giggled. "Yeah, uh, only an idiot wouldn't know, and I came here to make sure Sky isn't trying to sell our house.Again." I said.

Bodil shook his head. "No, ....well..."

Collins POV

I rushed to my friends house and knocked on the door, smiling once she saw me.

"Hi Collin!" Sarah greeted me with a smile. I felt my cheeks blush. "H-Hi, so, I-I was wondering if y-you'd play a game with me? My dad came earlier and got me a game/console! Maybe we can play together!" I exclaimed.

She giggled. "Sure!" She took my hand and I blushed. Again, and again.

After she came to my house we played video games, ate popcorn, Halloween Candy (if it was still good, probably not) and we played some more until it was 8 In the night.

"Bye!" She waved as she ran back to her house. I smiled.

Maybe I can ask her to be my girlfriend.

-----
Happy thanksgiving!

I won 1st in my town contest :3 $100! So why not give Baki $100 too XD

ALSO, I counted the votes since it was a one day vote, and #2 won :P

NOW TO FIND TY AS A GENDERBEND GREAT .-. I HATE NOT KNOWING HOW TO DO FANART!! >~<

-GA