Chapter 41: Don't Know

Baki's POV

  Hmm...

    That was strange. Ian told me to call him if I was ever in trouble. I never saw him after I escaped that wretched place, but since he helped me, I wanted to return the favor. I sighed. Double was going with us too, we were to live the perfect life but he got trapped. His leg got stuck on the fence. It was already too late to save him. But that story is for another time.

   I looked over at Janet, who was happily eating her prunes. I swear her personallity changed completely. First she's a sweet old lady, next thing you know she's the next member of Skillet.

I grabbed my coat from the racket, walking over to the old lady.

"Janet, I'll be right back. You stay here and do not open the door except for me, got it?"

"Sure, fine, whatever." She replied as I walked out the door.

~•••••••~

  I knocked on the door to the house I knew Ian lived in and an all-to-familiar face opened the door. He gasped and my eyes widened.

"B-Baki...?" Tyler said.

"T-Tyler?" I replied in the same, confused yet surprised tone.

"What are you doing here? I thought you were in Paris! And why are you here?" I asked.

He sighed. "Its a long story, but-" a voice cut him off.

"Tyler, who's at the door?" A younger man walked over and his eyes widened, I took a step back, my teeth seething.

"Jason...."

  "Baki? What are you doing here?" Jason asked. "Wait, you know him?" Tyler asked. Jason nodded. "I-Ian used to visit him and his friends.... Volunteering, he said. " Jason explained.

  "Speaking of Ian, where is he? I tried calling, but no one answered. Is everything OK?"

They both went silent, looking at each other.

"You mean you don't know....?" Jason said. I shook my head wholeheartedly. Jason looked like he was about to cry.

"C-come inside...."

Sky's POV

  "This isn't right! You've got the wrong guy! " I yelled. The guards laughed and continued with their game of chess.

Yet I was locked up. Not exactly what I call, a right, but whatever.

"You're guilty. Everyone knows that." One of the guards growled at me. I rolled my eyes. "Think about it. I never wanted money, right?"

They nodded.

"I made my own fortune, right?"

They nodded again.

"Why would I steal money my own grandfather worked so hard on? It could have been Ghost! I mean, he can access anything the same as me! He could have forged my name!"

"Listen here! Alex Ghost would never do such a thing!" One of them yelled. I sighed. "And how do you know that? I've known him my whole life! He took my girl!" I retorted.

  "Whatever." He scoffed.

Ty's POV

  "Ty come down here!" I heard Seto yell. I groaned as I was wrapped around my blankets. Don't you hate that? You're all comfy but you have to do things and you don't want to get up?

I sighed as I got up from my bed, wearing Setos sweater that strangely fit me. He was comforting me and it got cold. Pretty much it, get your head out of the gutter.

As I walked over to the doorknob, I suddenly felt dizzy. The world was spinning, I couldn't gain my balance back. I landed back on the bed and groaned in pain, my stomach doing flips.

What was happening to me?

"Ty! I said- Ty! What happened?" Seto yelled, rushing to my side. I didn't respond, instead, I was rolling over in pain.

He wrapped my arm around his neck, making me stand up. My vision blurred. My eyes widened. This was the same feeling the next week when Ghost and I....

Shit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hehehehe, been a while, huh?

Yeah, well, no school. 30 below. A lot of snow.

Anyways, have a nice day!

-GA