Chapter 30: Ian

Ty's POV

"So what up?" I asked in a nonchalance way, but Jason just shook his head and sighed.

"What were you and Sky doing?" He asked. I felt my eyes go wide, what did happen exactly? All I remembered was Sky pinning me and I lost control. Great, Ghost all over again. I swear if Sky does the same I will kill him. Literally.

"W-well, w-we were kissing a-and-" he cut me off. "Since when do you guys kiss? Or even talk to each other without killing?" I felt myself blush. "A-about a month ago..." He shook his head again. "Ty, I thought you learned..."

"What do you mean?"

"Ty! Are you blinded or something? Or do I need to remind you? You hated him! You despised him! You wanted to kill him for threatening us! Now you're kissing him? Really?" He yelled. I looked down at the floor and sighed. "Jason, I did learn. I'm not going to-" he cut me off again.

"Then what did that look like? It looked like he was going to get laid by you! Ty, this is the same problem with Ghost!"

I turned away from him. "You don't understand! He's different! Just like you said! And what about Tyler, hmm?! You two were holding hands!""I should have never said that." he growled. "Tyler is sweet and innocent. He is actually different, not like... that thing over there.What about Jerome?"

"What about him? Oh right, he turned to the dark side. " I hissed. His eyes widened, but I wasn't done talking yet. "And what about Ian? The promise you made him! You said you were only his! And look how that turned out!" I yelled. "It's your fault he died!"

His face turned red, and he burst down crying. I didn't even care anymore, then again.

Jason sobbed in his hands and ran upstairs, slamming a door closed. I sighed. I am an idiot. A fucking idiot.

Tyler burst in and his eyes widened. "Where's Jason?" he asked. I sighed and pointed upstairs, not daring to look at him straight in the eye. He smiled and nodded, running upstairs to Jason's room.

"Ty?" I heard Sky say, his head popping up. I smiled. "Yes, love?" 

"Why is Jason crying? Who's Ian?" He was eavesdropping wasn't he! He chuckled. "Yes, I was Ty-Ty." I blushed by his name for me.

"Come and sit down, I'll tell you what happened." 

~FlashBack~ 

  Jason and Ian were perfect for each other. They were the perfect two, but that's what Jason thought anyways.

 The door slammed open, revealing Ian with a beer bottle in his hand. Sober was not a word to describe him, not at all. 

"Mmm~ Jason, why don't we have some fun~?" he said huskily, taking off his jacket. Jason shook my head and sighed. "No, Ian. You're drunk. Go to sleep." he said, tasting the spoon filled with food. It was for an orphanage nearby, and it was close to Christmas anyways, so why not?

Ian's expression became unknown as he grabbed my hand forcefully and threw me to the couch. Jason's eyes widened. He was drunk. "Ian! Stop!" Jason yelled, but he didn't listen. He kissed him roughly and rubbed his crotch. Jason held back a moan, that is, until he saw a lipstick mark on his cheek. he screamed. 

"You cheater!" Jason yelled. He smiled innocently. "What do you mean, love? I only want you~" he said as he searched for his sweet spot. Hell no. Just HELL NO.

 Jason pushed him off of him and ran to his room, locking it. He followed and banged on the door, but Jason didn't open it. Instead, he just started crying... 

   "The next few months were worse though..."

Ian came back home from "work" again. He's been avoiding everyone ever since Jason rejected him, what did we do? He was drunk wasn't he? 

 "Ian?" Jason asked. He turned to look at him and sighed. "Jason." he said blunty as he ran over to his room. Jason could almost hear if he was talking to someone,, and saying: "I love you, and only you..."

"Then what happened?" Sky asked. I sighed. "Well..."

When Jason came back from the orphanage, he could hear moans from Ian's room. None of us were home, so it had to come from Ian. 

Jason rushed quietly to Ian's room and opened the door, until he saw the unspeakable. Jason ran downstairs and ran outside. He didn't come back for days, until one day, Jason just appeared when I dropped Collin off at Elementary school. I knew Jason didn't want to talk to anyone, so I just went upstairs. He was cooking something, and it smelled foul. I didn't want to ask what it was though.

~~~~~~

     "Then?" Sky asked. I sighed.

   "I don't know. The next few days Ian became sick once he finished eating whatever Jason was cooking, and he died. All of us confronted him, but just started bawling saying he didn't do it. Saying he loved him. Saying it was Ian's lover, whoever that was. Some of us believed him, like I did. But others, most likely Simon and Brice, didn't. We all kept quiet though." 

 Sky's eyes went wide. "Wow.." he sighed out. I nodded. "Promise me you'll be quiet, don't tell anyone I told you this." I said. Sky nodded. 

"I promise."

~~~~

Hello my Gamers!

1. Do you guys want smut? I can write it, I just dont want to get WAYYY into detail, just something to give you since I haven't updated. 

2. The Merome Story will be out Next Year! :3 YEP!

3. I have some Ideas for another book :3 I'll post the ideas later though, you guys get to vote which one you want :3

YEAH! HAVE A GREAT DAY! :D

~GA