Chapter 26: Brice & Simon

~One Month Later~

Ty's POV

 "Hey Ty?" I head Jerome ask, popping out from the living room. They were here for a visit, Mitch and he, since they are best friends and all; they go wherever the other goes basically, which sometimes makes me think if Mitch likes Jerome, but that's stupid... right? 

"Yeah?" I responded. 

 "Did you think about it? Or do you need time?' he asked, walking over to me. I sighed. "Look Jerome, I really like you, but-" that's when he cut me off, kissing me right there.

The world froze again-- His eyes closed, but mine stayed open, and it was a good thing too. I saw Sky from behind Jerome, his jaw dropped, a hurt expression written all over his face. My eyes softened as Jerome pulled away. Hies eyes were wide; Jerome's of course. Jerome smiled as I stood paralyzed, still trying to comprehend what just happened. Jerome kissed me again, his lips trailing to my neck, trying to find my sweet spot.

"Ahem." Sky grunted,  his eyes narrowed at Jerome and I. "Sky I-" Before I could talk, Jerome cut me off. "What? He's my boyfriend Idiot. Who are you anyways?" Jerome growled at Sky. Sky rolled his eyes. "Sure sure, whatever. I'm Sky for your information. I'm Ty's B-" I cut him off. "He's Seto's cousin! You know, since Seto is my best friend and all, we let him stay here..." I said all to quickly. Jerome sighed. "Alright, just don't interrupt us next time." he said, glaring at Sky before he left.

Once I heard the door slam, Sky ran to me, grabbing my arm and pulling me into a hug. I hugged back. 
"Was he telling the truth?" he asked. I shook my head. "N-no, I don't know what got into him. He used to be so nice. Something's going on....." I trailed off. Sky shrugged. "I don't know what is; but you know why you belong to right?" he asked, raising an eyebrow. I giggled and blushed. "Yes Sky, I know."

Sky shook his head. "No you don't. You don't belong to anyone."

I smiled and pulled his collar so he was close; and Kissed him.  He kissed back, wrapping his arms around my waist as I did the same; only around his neck.

The door opened; then a gasp and a yell was heard. I broke off, panicked. Brice and Simon were standing there, their jaws dropped. "B-Brice! S-Simon!" I stuttered. Simon stood still as Brice ran off; where Jason was. He was pretty mad to be honest. "Brice!" I yelled, but it was too late. Simon spoke up. "I'll get him." he said bluntly as he ran where Brice went. 

I turned around, and Sky was pacing around the room. "What's wrong?" I asked. 

"We can't keep going on like this!" he yelled. "We can't keep hiding!"

"I know!" I yelled back.

"This is what happened with Ghost!" he retorted. I went silent. "Look, Ty, I'm sorry I-" I cut him off. "WHAT?! WHAT ARE YOU SORRY FOR!?" I burst. That was the last line. It's been a month, and he's been annoying me ever since then.

Sky sighed. "Ty, I'm trying to-" I cut him off again. "TRYING TO WHAT, HUH!?" I yelled. I was up to here with him. The door knocked, and I glared at Sky. 

I went up to the door. "Who is it?" I asked. The next thing shocked me. "Hey! It's Ghost, I'm here to see MY SON." My eyes widened as Sky gasped.

We are in some deep trouble.

Simon's POV

"Brice wait!" I yelled, grabbing his arm. Brice tried to shake my grip off, but failed. "What!?"  he growled. I sighed. "You can't tell Jason!" I yelled. Brice rolled his eyes. "And why not?"

" 'Cause the same thing happened with you and Seto! Only Jason caught you! Just, leave them be, I'm sure Jason will find out sooner or later." I said. Brice though for a moment, and sighed in defeat. "Fine. Just this once."

I smiled. This was easier that I thought!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello my gamers! Sorry about yesterday! Truly am. 

So! Skylox and they're first fight! XD

And then Ghost just has to come see Collin, (HIs nickname is Cole IDCCC XD)

I HAD WRITERS BLOCK SHUT UP XD

~GA