Chapter 21: Reunited

Ty's POV

"Bye Collin!" I said as he waved goodbye at me, and running to his small group of friends. Two girls and a guy. I smiled as I grabbed my helmet, but a certain conversation stopped me.

"Guess what I got?" Rose giggled, smiling. Andrew shrugged as he looked down at her feet. "New shoes?" Rose nodded eagerly. "Yeah! My dad bought them for me!" she exclaimed. "Oh..." Collin sounded sad. My expression softened. Was he still thinking about the wish?

"What did you get for your birthday?" Muffin blurted out. She was curious, as always. Collin sighed. "Just some video game."

"Oh. You should really ask your dad to buy you something you know." Muffin said. Collin's head turned away as he muttered. "I don't have a dad."

I sighed. If only I could get him what he wanted. I walked over to where I parked the scooter, only I heard a crash. I ran over to where I heard the noise, and a car was over it. I stood in shock as the guy with the car got out of his car and inspected the damages to his car. Not my scooter. I growled as I ran up to the guy.

"What's your problem?! Drive more carefuly!" I hissed. "Let's just see if you didn't break it!" I yelled. The guy turned around and smiled crookedly as he took off his sunglasses. I quickly knew who he was.

"Ty!" Ghost greeted.

Baki's POV

"C'mon Janet. Get in the car. Please?" I said as she shuffled over to me. "And where am I going?" she asked. I sighed. "Your going to an as- I-I mean, uh, a nice vacation in Hawaii. Yes, that!" I said and she smiled. "D'aww! Did Sky plan this? Tyler?" she guessed.

I shook my head. "No, Ghost did." Her smile fell. "Oh."

"Right, let's go." I said as I wheeled her wheelchair to the front desk. I sighed her out and got her in the truck. I grabbed my phone and called Ghost.

"She's on her way." I said.

"Good, I think I got something that would help us..." he said as he stopped the call. Huh. I wonder what he found.

Sky's POV

"Anyways, thanks for helping us for the night." I said to Jason.He smiled. "It's no biggie. Where are you guys staying anyways?" he asked. I sighed as Tyler came in the room. "Sky said he was taking us to some hotel. Qweal's Hotel, I think that's the name." Tyler blurted.

Jason's eyes widened. "You DO know that people who go there get...." he trailed off. "Oh." I simply said.

"Look, I know Ty and the rest are not going to be happy about this, but, would you guys like to stay here? That is, until your problem clears up?" he asked. I thought about it. Then for some reason I thought about Ty. Would he be happy about this? He DOES act like the leader for some reason.

"Sure." I said. Tyler jumped in excitement. "Yes! Now I wont get jumped by strangers!" he giggled. Jason laughed. I think we're going to like it here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello My Gamers!

TY AND GHOST FIND EACH OTHER AGAIN!!! NUUUUU

SKY AND TYLER ARE STAYING!! YAYYYYYYYY

AUNT JANET IS GOING TO AN ASYLUM!!! NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

TYLER WONT GET JUMPED :DDDD XDDD

~GA