Chapter 27: "He's your Father."

Tyler's POV

I giggled and blushed as Jason stared at me for a while, not doing or saying anything-- but staring. I found it quite cute actually, his daring blue eyes fixed on me. Yes; I knew I had a slight crush on him. Al-right, mega crush. But it's not like I have a chance; his partner died. I can never replace that; no matter now much I want to, so so badly.

 "Jason?" I said, waving my hand in front of his face. It took a while for Jason to blink- blink twice- then again before he came back to earth. "O-Oh, s-sorry." he sputtered, his cheeks growing flustered, a shade of pink; but I'm sure that's just the cold air. Autumn is almost over after all.

I smiled at him and picked up a flower basket, gathering the delicate plants with one hand; and the basket in the other. Did I mention we were at a flower shop?

 "Hey Tyler?" he suddenly said. His lips speaking my name just made my heart warm on the inside. A fuzzy warm feeling. 

 "Yeah?" I replied.

And before I knew it; his lips crashed with mine.

Ty's POV

I looked at Sky, my face red hot. Not because of out fight; but because of oh I don't know, the person who is standing outside my house? Yeah, that's it.

 "Hide." I ordered. It didn't take another word for Sky to understand as he rushed to the attic, and slammed the door shut.

 The front door rung again; making me more of a nervous wreck. "Tyler Ellis you BETTER open this door." Ghost's voice hissed at me, making me shiver. The sooner I do this, the sooner the better. 

 I opened the front door; and there he was. The devil of my life. "Alex Ghost." I said bluntly, glaring at him coldly. Ghost returned the glare. "Where is my son?" he asked. I shook my head. " I don't know what you're talking about." I said.

Ghost smiled."Oh Ty-Ty." he sighed. I growled. "Don't call me that." He smiled again. "I know I have a son; now tell me. Where is he?"

 "At school."

"Well then; I'll just wait here until he comes home." he said. Oh how I hate him so.

Seto's POV

  "Hey Brice!" I chirped. Brice sighed and sat down on our bed. "What's wrong?" I asked. Brice shook his head and said, "Can I tell you something?" I nodded and sat down next to him.

"What is it?"

"Ty and Sky are.... are dating." he said. My eyes widened. Well they lasted longer than I thought! Brice shot me a confused glance. I said that out loud now didn't I?

 "So you knew all along?" he growled, his eyes narrowing. I sighed and nodded. "I can't believe it." I smiled. "Neither can I! They're polar opposites! I-" he cut me off. "I can't believe my own husband wouldn't tell me something so important."

My.

Jaw.

Dropped.

Did he just say that to me!? Out of all people, me??

"So much for telling each other everything..." he said as he slammed the door shut. So much for us.

Collin/Cole's POV ((I FORGOT OK IDGAF COLE IS A NICKNAME OK?OK))

 I opened the house door, only to see the guy I saw a month or so and my mom (Ty). "What's going on?" I asked. Ty sighed. "Collin... there's someone I need you to meet." Ty said, his tone saddened, but also a hint of regret and anger. I know my mom that well. And yes, I know normally Ty is bottom.

  I walked over to my mom, and smiled at the guy.

"Collin, this is Alex Ghost." Ty said. I smiled and shok his hand, he gave me a sly smile. But the next thing Ty said I did NOT expect.

"He's your father."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THERE YOU GO A UPDATE! >0< IM SO SO SO SORRY FOR THE PAST FEW DAYS, I WAS BUSY!

#QUEPOBRESTANRICOS #BIGHERO6

CUZ FACK DA HATERS XD

~GA