Chapter 8: Fraud

-1 Month Later-

Sky's POV

"Good job on that presentation Sky." people said, congratulating me on my work.

"Thank you, that you, but all of the credit isn't all mine. We should also give it to Bodil as well." I said bluntly. The others smiled as Bodil beamed.

"Yeah yeah, but the idea was yours cousin." Ghost said with his fake cheerful voice."You have showed all of us, once again that you don't need anyone to get what you visionize."

"Well, I hope you don't doubt me when I put my mind to it." I said. He smiled."But I never have cousin! If we have a disagreement, I would like to call it between representatives." he said. I sighed and nodded.

"C'mon give me a hug." he said, pulling me into one. "Don't take what I said seriously." he hissed."Oh don't worry. I NEVER do." I growled. "Now, can you let me go?" I said, struggling out of his grasp. He quickly let go."Yes yes of course." he muttered.

"Excuse me, but the lawyers would like to talk to you Sky." the receptionist said, opening the door just a crack. I nodded. "Let them pass.""Sky Adams. We came here to tell you that we have detected a fraud for more that 30 billion dollars." the lawyer said.

What?!

"What?!" I said, mimicking my thoughts. "And there is another one for double that." he added. Oh my notch..."Oh notch...I told you I knew something was wrong...and I'm sure that YOU have the fault!" I yelled, pointing at Ghost. He jumped up. "Me? ME?!" he yelled in shock.

"Hey! Don't accuse of your cousin of such thing!" Ghost's personal assistant, or Baki, yelled at me. I glared at both of them.

The lawyer shook his head. "No, your cousin has nothing to do with this Sky."

"Then who?!"

"The only one that seems responsible for the fraud is YOU."

Bodil's POV

~Timeskip~

"What did you find out about the fraud?" Sky asked me. I sighed. "Well, you aren't president of the company until the clause is met, so the money was taken from NGU." I said.

"But this is absurd! I never took any money!" he retorted. I frowned. "This doesn't say you didn't. But, on to more important matters: they froze all your bank accounts."

He raged in flipping a small coffee mug. "No, no no no no no! This can't happen!" he yelled, getting his Ipad and checking his accounts. Like I said, frozen.

"Well, can't you transfer your money to the one in Paris?" I asked. He violently shook his head. "What money Bodil? I only had 3 thousand dollars in my wallet! I used all my money on travelling here! This CAN'T be worse..."

He just HAD to say it now didn't he?

"Well...If they froze your bank accounts, its a matter of time until they take everything you have under your name, incuding Tyler's house, and car, even the service. You'll be left with nothing."

"Bodil, If they do that then I'll leave Tyler HOMELESS. I can't do that to him!" he yelled. I looked down, then I got an Idea. It was risky, but it's bound to work.

-TimeSkipz-

"Leave Emerald City? But isn't that like accepting it was my fault?" he asked. "But if you do it it could gain us time to work this scandal out." I said. He sighed.

"Let's do it. Tyler and I will leave to Paris. They can't get me if i'm in another country'." he said. I nodded in agreement.

"But wait, how will you guys get the money to fly there? Your bank accounts are frozen!" I asked. "When I was looking through the paperwork I saw a document of a house that had Janet's name under it. Maybe we could sell it, but we need to check with Janet first." he said. I nodded.

"Then it's settled. We're going to see Janet."

-timeKipz-

Sky's POV

"Hi aunt Janet." I greeted her with a smile. She smiled back. "Hi Sky...and who is this?" She asked, pointing at Bodil. "That's Bodil. He's my lawyer. We need to ask you a question." I said. She nodded.

"Well, what is it?"

"We need you to sign a few documents declaring you giving us the authority to sell one of your properties." Bodil cut in. Janet gave him a confused face and said, "I can't understand you. Sky, I can't understand him."

I laughed and Bodil pouted. "He's saying that if you could sign some papers than can tell us to sell a house in your name." I said. Janet shook her head.

"I don't know...Darrell gave that house to a nice few. But if it makes you happy, I can sign it." she said smiling. I nodded and gave her the paper and pen, her signing it.

Money here I come.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello My Gamers!

*Gasp* Sky is going to loose everything! ((So sorry if you dont get what's happening, just PM me and Ill explain it :333))

I wonder who did it...Hah, you guys will nevr know >;)

~GA