Chapter 19: "Ty look out!"

Sky's POV

"Pull! Don't let it hang, pull!" Jason yelled at Simon, who was up on the roof. It stopped raining and we were trying to get the piano up the attic. Trying, not succeeding.

Tyler whined. "But these are artist's fingers! I'm NOT pulling some nasty rope!" he whined and I groaned. "Stop complaining and help!" I scolded as I grabbed one of our boxes. "Jason?" I heard Simon yell from above. Jason looked up and shot him a confused look. "What?" "I think it got stuck!" Simon yelled.

Jason sighed. "Alright, I'll be there in a minute. Tyler, grab the rope." Jason ordered my brother. Tyler gaped. "Me?" From out of no where Ty ran up, carrying a few boxes. "Stop whining and grab the rope!" he hollered. Tyler sighed and walked over to Jason, and grabbed the rope lightly.

"Grab the rope tightly, like that. That's it." Jason directed. I could almost see Tyler blush as Jason ran up to help simon.

I guess Tyler got rope burns because he let go of the rope. I gasped in horror as I saw who was the victim. "Ty look out!"

Ghost's POV

"But he is the culprit!" I complained to the lawyers. One of them shook their heads. "Even if he is, he can still fulfill the clause. No matter what, it can NOT be overruled."

I sighed, then a lightbulb when off in my head. This could work...

Dawn's POV

"Ugh, I can't believe Ghost was right!" I whined, primping myself with red lipstick. Jocelyn scoffed. "I know right? Now how am we going to get rich!?" she yelled and I sighed. "Can't an answer fall from the sky!?"

The doorbell rang, and Jocelyn jumped. "It's probably Sky! Hide!" she shrieked, hiding behind a kitchen chair. I rolled my eyes and opened the door to find not Sky, but Ghost. "Or door." I muttered to myself as Ghost smiled at me.

"My my, Dawn, may I ask you something?" he asked. I nodded but he didn't say anything, but that's when I realized that Jocelyn was in the room. "Alone?" he added and Jocelyn scoffed and strutted away, leaving Ghost and I all alone. Not a good idea.

We sat down on the couch and he keeled down to one knee. (I don't approve of this. I'm sorry XP)

I suddenly gasped. He wasn't....

"Dawn Ables. I've loved you for a while now, but I couldn't show it because of my cousin, but now that he's out of the way..." he trailed off to get a box from his pocket, opening it, showing a giant diamond engagement ring. "Dawn Ables, will you marry me?"

 (*Bows*)

"I...I-" from out of no where, Jocelyn popped up. "Of course she will!" she chirped, walking toward us. I looked at her confusingly. Wasn't this MY decision for notch's sake?

Ghost chuckled and shook his head. "I'm sorry Jocelyn, but, I want to ask Dawn this very important question. No offence." he said with a smile. I giggled as Jocelyn smiled brightly. "None taken!"

"I-I don't know, I mean...." I trailed off, trying to find a good enough escuse. "Dawn, you were saying?" Jocelyn growled, her eyes narrowing at me, like daggers. I sighed and smiled fakely at Ghost.

"Yes, I will marry you!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello my gamers!

#Sorrynotsorry

Im home sick. Well. Yeah. *cough cough* XD

Ghost X Dawn....

I had to Im sorry XD

~GA