Chapter 29: Lust

Sky's POV

I heard the door slam shut, and I peeked out, just a bit, and I saw Ghost was gone. Thank notch.

I walked down the stairs, and I saw Ty with a grumpy expression glued to his face. As usual.

"T-Ty? I stuttered, my eyes bulgy yet scared. What if Ty was mad? What if Ghost's still here? I can't bear to go to prison, no, not ever. No one can bear it, other than my uncle Jorge, but he had it coming for him. Karma I guess.

Ty turned to me, saddened and depressed. "What." he growled. Screw sad and depressed, more like angry and furious.

"Ty? Why was he here? Does he know I'm...?" I trailed off. He shook his head vigorously.

"No, don't fuss."

I took a sigh of relief. But why was he mad then?

"Ty?" I asked again. He sighed. "What?"

That's when I ran down the stairs and grabbed his hands, then pinned him to the wall. His eyes widened, but his cheeks blushed.

"S-Sky? What a-are you doing?" He stuttered, his voice cracking with every word he said. I smirked and kissed his soft lips, untouched for years.

His eyes slowly closed, and he kissed back, wrapping his arms around my neck. He is easy to love, but it's hard for him to love back. I don't even know why Ghost would ever want to hurt him. And now... Jerome.

He gripped my shirt and pushed me on the couch, letting my grip on him loose. I blushed as I landed, he got on me and he straddled. I felt myself hold back a moan. So hard to not just take him right there.

Ty's eyes clouded up with something I couldn't explain until his lips came in contact with my neck. He searched for my sweet spot, until I felt a surge of electricity flow through me, and I moaned loudly.

He chuckled. "Found it..."

I blushed even more. "Hmm~ What to do with you...~" he whispered huskily in my ear. I shivered and moaned.

I heard a gasp, then a girlish shriek, which I presume came from Tyler.

I went in shock and pushed Ty off of me, him landing on the other side of the bed.

I saw Jason and Tyler, their mouths wide open. We Really need to close the door, especially when we were busy doing.... whatever this pleasurable thing was.

"What the...?" Tyler trailed off, his faced flushed and gripping... Jason's hand? What?

"Ty, Can I talk to you? ...Alone?" Jason asked, his gaze locked on me. I could feel his glare burn into the back of my skull.

Ty nodded and He and Jason walked over to the other room, so I was left alone with my brother. Amazing.

"Tyler, why were you holding Jason's hand?" I asked. He immediately blushed.

"W-well w-we, u-uh..." he stammered. I laughed.

"You two are together aren't you!" I exclaimed. He nodded.

Ghost's POV

"You can't be serious!" Baki yelled, his face red. Wow, crush much?

"Baki, I need this."

"For what?!" He growled.

"I don't know yet OK! God Baki! Why aren't you normal?! Why are you just an obsessed assistant just waiting for me to do it with him!" I yelled at him.

His face went blank, and I could see the tears forming in his eyes.

"Your right." He sighed out. "Im just an assistant with a crush. But now, I'm just a jobless person with a crush." He said as he walked out, leaving his ID on my front desk.

You've got to be kidding me. Oh well, how bad can I be?

-----

Heyo mah gamers!

Happy early thanksgiving!

Sorry for NO updates, I have a poster to make, and I hate it XP THIS WEEK WILL NOT ME A BREAK FOR ME NUH-UH XD

-GA