Chapter Tweenty Six

"♋︎❒︎♏︎ ⮹︎□︎◆︎ ❒︎♏︎♋︎♎︎⮹︎ ⧫︎□︎ ♌︎♏︎♍︎□︎🔾︎♏︎ ♋︎ ❖︎♓︎●︎●︎♋︎♓︎■︎✍︎
(are you ready to become a villain?)"

.
.
.

"Nightmare, it's been 3 days, he still hasn't come out of his room.."

The Oreo colored skeleton looked up at Nightmare, both staring at the destroyer's door, worried expressions rested on their faces. Cross gripped onto the tallers jacket, getting a bit of goo on his hand but he didn't seem to care. Nightmare was still, not moving at all, he was like a father figure to this tiny group of insane skeletons so he was a little more worried. His hands rested in his pockets, his foot tapping continuously, he began scanning the door as if it would suddenly jump off it's hinges and attack the two.

"I know Cross, we just have to be patient, he's in a rough state right now and he just needs some time to be alone."

Cross seemed a little mad at the God's response, letting go of his jacket and walking in front of him and crossing his arms.

"We've given him enough time, it's been 3 days! What if he's going bad stuff to himself!? And were just out here staring at his fucking door, we should be in there helping him! Were his friends, aren't we!?"

Suddenly, out of nowhere Horror appeared next to Nightmare, almost giving the poor gooping skeleton a soul attack, Horror had received a punt to the skull which he just rubbed off with a pained groaned. That somehow only mad Cross angrier, the cracked up skeleton just stepped back, nor wanting to be in Cross' and Nightmare's little argument.

"You need to call down Cross, give him a couple more days and I'm sure he'll come out."

If it was even possible, Cross for angrier, clenching his fists as he glared up at Nightmare, Horror only stepped away more but he was a sucker for drama so he continued watching. The negative God just glared at the tinier skeleton in front of him, his tendrils shifting a bit, he then took a deep breathe before resting his hand on Cross' shoulder. The little black and white skeleton grabbed his hand and threw it off his shoulder, growling at the taller deeply.

"Don't tell me to calm down! We've waited long enough!"

Cross swiftly turned around, almost running into a glitching skeleton. The Oreo looking skeleton fell backwards but luckily falling into Nightmare's grip, all three skeletons were now staring at Error.

"W-w-why arE you twO arguINg outSide my d-doOr?"

Error looked annoyed, crossing his arms as his glitching began to increase. Cross had suddenly lost all his anger, a soft smile forming on his face as he let out a quiet sigh of relief. Nightmare then moved Cross out of the way and stood infront of the glitch, the negative skeleton had an annoyed expression as ell.

"So you finally decide to come out of your room, huh?"

Error only rolled his mixed eye lights in response, that just made Nightmare more annoyed, rubbing his nasal bone softly.