Chapter Twenty Seven

"i-Im t-The idioT.."

.
.
.

"Hahah! Finally, we haven't destroyed an AU in forever!"

Killer cheered, grabbing a little bunny by the ears and running his knife across their neck quickly, making the bunny let out a loud scream before they dusted away. That only made Killer's joy sky rocket, watching the dust blow away with a giddy feeling.

"Stop stealing my prey, you asshole!"

The cracked up, red socket skeleton yelled, wacking Killer in the back of his skull, Killer groaning and slapping the other back, both now having a cat fight.

"Horror. Killer. Stop fighting."

The two pouted, crossing their arms and turning their backs away from each other. Nightmare had just sighed, his now spiked tentacle swiftly grabbing a monster who was hiding behind a barrel, shaking as they stared at the gooping skeleton, the God just chuckled, impaling them quickly, they sobbed and began turning to dust. Nightmare only wiped the dust off his tendrils before making his way to the two killing idiots who were now glaring at each other.

"Where the hell is the rest of the group."

Horror and Killer looked at Nightmare before they both chuckled, Nightmare had raised an eyebrow, tapping his foot as he stared down at the two.

"Well, Dust is with blue, and Cross went off to find Error, who is nowhere to be found"

The two evilly smiled before whispering to each other, Nightmare growled which made the two smile more, for no reason beginning to speak in fancy tones.

"Dust has been spending a little too much time with Blue, he's suspicious"

"Oh! and what if Cross decided he would start crushing on Error, sucks to be you boss, your little oreo boyfriend picked a glitch over you, haha!"

Horror had began tapping his chin, thinking about why Dust was so hooked on spending time with Blue, while Killer smiled smugly, crossing his arms as he stared up at Nightmare. But somehow Killer's words made the goopy skeleton tense, he knew it was just something to try and piss him off, yet he still became angry, clenching his fist and gritting his teeth.

"Oh shit, we made Boss angry, run for your lives!"

Right before the two dummies' could run, a portal opened up, and walked out a black and white wearing skeleton who was happily dragging a glitching skeleton behind him. Error seemed to be annoyed as all hell but didn't try to get out of Cross' grip. Killer and Horror started wheezing, both falling to the ground laughing, Nightmare just sighed and walked to Cross, glancing down at Error as the glitch glanced back.

"What the hell is this."

Nightmare grumbled, Cross let go of Error and smiled, the destroyer only stood up and glared at the oreo, crossing his arms and pouting like a 2 year old.

"Well I told Error this would be a good way to let go of stress but he decided he wanted to do it the hard way so I had to bring him here myself."