Chapter Fifteen

"Lies can only get you so far~"
Dream chuckled before a yellow portal opened up behind him. The positive god gave Error another evil smile before wlaking through the portal, it soon closing behind him. The destroyer stood still as he stared at where the other god once was. The destroyer shook his head as he gave a low growl "InK Is NoT UssElESs Nor EvER WiLl BE..." Error spoke to himself before turning around and heading to his room. Once at his door he opened and closed it behind him and quickly fell on his bed. Error rested his head on the fluffy pillow as he listened to the voices
'That Dream bitch better keep his mouth shut!'
'H-hey maybe he was just joking!'
'I'll kill him if I have to!'
Error only listend to voices bicker but one caught his attention.
'Why do you like Ink, Error?'
That one caught the glitch off gaurd. The destroyers mind began to fill up with questions.
'Why do I like Ink, i mean he can be annoying but he was always there for me... even after all the things i did to him he still treated me like i was a person and not someone who just wanted to destroy the AUs...' Error gave out a low groan and he clasped his hands over his face, covering his eyes as he let out angered noises. 'Why did he treat me so nice... I've done so many bad things and yet he never gave up on trying to be my fiend... but I'm a destroyer and hes a creator... Dream was right we would never have worked out...' Error removed his hands from his face as he stared up at the ceiling. 'I cant believe I've fallin' for the creator... there are over millions of AUs out there and yet I still fall in love with my enemy!'

Error let out another groan as he got up from his bed and walked to the closet. All of the rooms in the mansion were the Same size- well except for Nightmares. his room was this biggest since he owns this place. Error had a large bed in the middle of the room on the left side being a door to enter the hallway and next to the bed was a dresser with some dolls sitting there along with his red rimmed glasses.  On the right was a window that looked out over the dark and foggy woods surrounding the mansion. On the other side of the room was a built in closet and a bathroom. Errors walls were painted a nice dark blue color while his floor was dark wood and a giant red fluffy carpet in the middle. The destroyer had never liked decorating his room as he thought it was a waste of time and beside he barley ever stayed here. He had all he needed in a anti-void, a place to sleep, some food, and his dolls, so he never really came here unless Nightmare told him to or he just got bored. The destroyer opened the closet to revil many clothes hung up. Most of them were just different colored sport shorts and turtle neck sweaters. Error always had a slight obsession with turtle necks, but anytime someone asked him why he liked them so much, Error would always reply with 'I dont know' or 'non of your business'. Error pulled out a Royal blue turtle neck along with some black sporting shorts. Error took of his long black coat along with his blue scarf and red shirt now leaving him shirtless. Error looked down at his ribs gagging in disgust at his red colored chest. The glitch had always hated his red and black bones, he hated being different but there was nothing he could do about it.

Error slipped on the blue turtle neck before before putting his dirty clothes in a basket. Error yawned as he stood by the closet. He eyed the sport shorts before putting them back in the closet and walking to his bed. The destroyer was to tired to change his pants. So he just laid on the bed before drifting off to a dream less sleep.

~Next Day~
"ERROR!" The destroyer woke up to banging on his door. He groggily sat up and he stretched, listening to his bones pop back in place. He got out of his bed and walked to the door. He opened it quickly and saw Dust standing there arms crossed and an irritated look on his face. "WhAt Do yOu WaNt...?" Error yawned as he was still tired. "Dreams here to get Blue, him and Nightmare are bickering down stairs and we could really use your help..." Error rolled his eyes before walking out of his door and closing it, both of them making their way down stairs. Error could clearly make out what they were saying "just give him to me Nightmare! He dosent belong here! Hes coming with me!" "Enough Dream it's his choice to stay or leave you cant just make decisions for him!" Error was shocked as he listened to the words that came out of the negative gods mouth. "He is coming with me! He shall not stay here with you lonesome sinners!" Nightmares eyes widened at what Dream had just called them. "We ArE nOt LonEsOme SinNeRs!" The glitched growled as he locked eyed with Dream. The smaller only rolling his eyes in return before looking at Blue, who was now cowering behind Dust.

"You cannot deny it, you all kill for fun!" Nightmare became furious as he stared down at Dream. His younger brother giving a small grin as he watched the negative gods eyes burn with rage. "You are no longer welcome here..." Nightmares voice was laced with venom and hate. "I am not leaving without out Blue" Dream tried to make his voice sound just as hate filled and venomous as his brother but failing due to his higher pitched voice. "Hes not leaving... I'm not going to let you hurt him again..." Dust answered as made sure Dream couldn't attack Blue. "It was only a slap! Hes such a baby, he needs to toughen up!" Dream crossed his arms as he gave Dust an annoyed look. "I-im not going with you Dream" Blue pooked his out from behind Dust, staring at Dream. "What?" Dream asked now fully facing Blue. The smallest skeleton emerged from behind Dust he face a look of bravery and determination. "I'm staying here!" Dream growled as he made his way to Blue before he was stopped by Dust. "You heared him Dream... now i think it's time for you to leave..." Dream scoffed before eyeing all the other sanses. All of them having an angry and annoyed filled face. Dream opened up a portal before jumping through it. "I'll get him back sooner or later" Dream chuckled before closing the portal. They all stood in silence before the glitching God broke it "YouR BrOthErs BeComE A PHycO" Error laughed as he stared at Nightmare. They all gave him an unsatisfied look, Error only rolled his eyes. "BUt WhY WaS DreAm So HoOkEd On TRyInG To GEt BlUE BacK, I MEaN I KnoW ThEiR FrIenDs BuT DreAm IsnT reAlLy ThE pErSon To ForcE thInGs" Error questioned as he looked at Blue "maybe since Ink isnt here anymore... hes trying to make everyone think Ink left on his own. The multiverse has a tendency to think of the worse and I have a feeling people might think Dream kicked him out because now that I think about it Dream and Ink never really 'worked' with eachother" "what do you mean by that?" They all gave confused glances to Blue telling my to specify his words. "Well when ever I asked if Dream if he could help Ink with something he would always come up with excuses... same with Ink and they always seemed to compete with eachother when ever we fought you guys, seeing who could fight the longest or who was the strongest they alway bickered about who could win in a fight and I always thought they just did that just mess with eachother"

Dust gave Blue a hug, the shorter happily returning it. "WHerEs thE ResT oF thE gAnG?" Error asked a he looked at the stairs then back at the other three skeletons who just shrugged. Error opened up three peek portals to each of their rooms. Error didnt care about their privacy even if they were doing inappropriate stuff. Error has seen EVERYTHING from destroying AUs. He was not in any way innocent, his life was ruined thanks underlust, he had once teleported in alley way and what he saw ruined his immortal life. The destroyer stared at the three portals before giving out a noise of disbelief "what?" Nightmare asked as the three of them walked up beside Error and looked in the portals.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"How the hell did they sleep through all that yelling!?"
○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○
Ok! Hello everyone!
I'm sorry this chapter isn't that drama filled
And I'm also trying to figure out a way to past the 1 year thing in the book I dont want to just make a huge time skip because I want to explain more things Instead of wasting all that time so the next chapter wont be out for a while
Anyway so sorry for that but also thank you guys so much for 3k reads!
Anyway I hope you enjoyed this Chapter
Cya next post!🖐
Words: 1509